17

Your POV

"Oh gosh! You scared the hell out of me." I walked towards the closet, the lights still off. I wanted to place the bag in the closet. Fast. But before I could reach it, Jungkook stopped my path.

"You look like you're in a hurry."

"I'm not." I hid the bag behind me.

"What are you hiding?"

"Nothing."

He tried reaching for it but stopped, gritted his teeth. "I hate this smell." He glared at me, "I want it off of you."

"Kook. Why are you getting angry? I was just with a friend." I tried moving from his side but he caught my arm and raised it above.

" I didn't know you had another Alpha as a friend." He sniffed the smell again, "His scent is strong. He's not from here. Who is he?"

"You don't know him. He was my childhood friend." I tried escaping his grip but he got angrier and grabbed my other wrist, making me drop the bag on the floor, he pulled me next to his chest and stared down at me.

"Childhood friend? Who?" His voice got deeper and huskier.

"He was with me ever since I was born, we got separated a little while before I met you." I felt weird. I was getting a bit dizzy. "I just met him after so long so we hung out."

Ahh. The smell of mint and vanilla, but It was oddly sharper. My legs felt wobbly and I was about to fall when Jungkook picked me up in his arms and laid me down on the bed.
But he didn't leave me, instead he climbed on top of me and pinned my arms beside my head.

"You know this is getting out of hand. There are too many Alphas around you." He said and drew his face closer to mine, "I can barely tolerate Taehyung I won't allow another."

"Kook..." He was always the jealous type. He was upset when I first became friends with Taehyung too. "There is no need to get angry. We're just friends."

"No Hyung. I'll only calm down when I have taken this scent off of you."

"What do you-"

He licked the side of my neck and I let out a gasp. I felt sparks all over my body. Tingles in my stomach.

"Kook-" My voice was feeble but he ignored it and nibbled on my neck, kissed it with a mixture of gentleness and roughness. It felt good. I felt weak but I didn't hate it But i did something i never thought I would.
I moaned.
I felt his lips curl up in a smile on my neck.
He let go of my wrist and went under my shirt, caressing my curves. I felt a shiver all over my body when he moved from my neck to my lips.
I grabbed his hair as he started slow but kept getting rougher.
I wanted more.
I wanted him inside me. It felt so good. The love he was giving to me.
I- I was losing control.

His hands slowly started sliding up to my breast when I came to a realization.

I pushed him off and yelled, "No!" I was out of breath. The kiss was so intense, I was now panting. If he meant this as a joke, it was cruel. Too cruel.

"Why? I said I'll take the scent off of you." His tone was still serious but he sat on the side and I scurried away.

"T-t-there are other w-w-ways to remove the scent!" God damn it! I stuttered, but how could I not? My body was on fire, I wanted him to make love to me so badly.

"But this is faster." He seemed unfazed.

"Jeon Jungkook you're a slut!!!" I got off from the bed, my legs wobbled a bit but I managed and began walking out.

"Where are you going?'

"To take a fucking bath. You wanted this scent off!!"

He gave me his innocent grin and I wanted to throw a bat at him. Because of him I - I-

I bit my lips and ran out, straight to the bathroom and into the cool shower.
At the moment, the only thing that would calm me. I glanced at the mirror. My red ears were slowly cooling down.
God...
What has he done to me?
The feeling of lips, his touch...
I crouched down in despair.

I want more...

Note

So what made Yuu dizzy? Jungkook enhanced his pheromones to get Yuu like that but only enough to get her weak, he had no other plans because he wants Yuu to love him as a person.

Author's bullshit
So how was the chapter peeps? I really tried my best to write romance which was possible at the moment. Hehe.