Chapter 1

Khanna mansion

Prakash - Shweta ji have you prepared the breakfast ?

Shweta - Waits for 5 minutes. ( She speaks from kitchen )

Bebe - Madam Madonna you and tortoise are siblings in terms of speed.

Shweta comes towards dinning table along with containers consisting of dishes.

Shweta - Whats Bebe I wokes up lates. That's why I gots lates in preparings breakfasts.

Bebe - Prakash let's go to hospital.

Prakash - Why bebe ? Are you alright ?

Bebe - We have to admit English language there cos your lovely wife have broken the leg of the poor  language. ( She says sarcastically ).

Shweta - Bebe you always do thats. 

Bebe - By the way, why you woke up late.

Because she was with me. ( A voice comes from behind, they all looked in the direction of voice.)

A wide smile appeared on their face after looking at the person standing there clad in white shirt and royal blue pants. Her hairs were tied in a high ponytail and she was smiling while looking at her life her, family.

Bebe - Avni, come beta have breakfast. ( smilingly ).

Avni comes forwards and hugs Shweta from behind, Shweta smiles at her gesture. 

Avni - ( while hugging Shweta ) Bebe yesterday night, when I was making the presentation mom joined me,  she provided me with coffee, jokes etc etc so that I can work properly and when I drifted into sleep in her lap she didn't disturbed my sleep and that's the reason why she got late.

Avni kisses Shweta's cheeks while Shweta kisses Avni's palm. Bebe and Prakash adores their bond.

Shweta - Now come and have breakfast Avni.

Avni sits and was about to take parantha but Shweta stopped her.

Avni - What happened maa ?

Shweta - You waits for 1 minutes.

Shweta went and comeback with a plate and kept it in front of Avni. Avni's happiness knew no limits.

Avni - Poha ( excitedly ) thanks maa.

Shweta - No thanks and all, just eat it.

Prakash - So Avni, presentation is ready ?

Avni - ( while having poha ) Yes papa, presentation is ready I hope that we would be able to grab this deal.

Prakash - I very well know how much you have worked on this deal so even if we don't get it, I won't regret cos my daughter have given her 100%. ( smiles ).

Bebe - Avni.

Avni - Ji Bebe.

Bebe looks at Shweta who gives an assuring look to her.

Avni - What happened ? Is everything fine.

Bebe - See Avni, I know I shouldn't speak on this topic but it's been 4 years since Neil .. ( tears escaped from her eyes.) Don't you think that you should move on. I mean we are here with you but everyone needs a partner with whom he/ she can share everything, make memories. How much you will wait ? We don't even know where is he ? Is he alright or not ? ( She speaks in tears.)

Avni was crying after listening her words, Prakash and Shweta tried to console her.

Avni - Just answer my one question Bebe. What's my relationship status ?