the end : day 4

WARNING! 15+ AHEAD. Skip if you don't like a simple make-out.

—✿—

you

The journey continues with the same routine: waking up to find breakfast, eat, walk, eat, walk, finding a nice tree to sleep in, eat, sleep. The cycle goes on for how many days. But one thing is for sure, it's fun.

Unlike when you're alone, it's very lonely while walking. Now that you're with Jungkook, you are never bored. You two always laugh so loud. And when you attract predators, you just fight them all then laugh after.

You also teach him some survival tips and now, he can also kill a predator and find food with you.

"We've been walking for how many days Y/N. what if we're going the wrong way?" Jungkook asked as he plopped himself down and fanned himself. He's tired. Well you too.

"Let's just be positive. Let's go, there's no time to lose–AHHH!" You screamed as you feel yourself being lifted up by a.. trap?!

"Y/N!"

"Jungkook!"

"Yes! Food!" You heard an old man say. You look down to see the old man. He's very old and very malnourished looking.

"You boy! Back off! She's my food!"

"She's no ones food!" Jungkook pick out his bow and arrow and shoot the man but he missed, for the old man is fast.

He tried to shoot the man multiple times but the old man is also fast even though he's old. He climb up the tree and got you from the branch.

Jungkook was about to shoot the old man but you stop him.

"Jungkook stop! Or I'll fall down with him!" He put down the bow and arrow. Frustrated, he climb up the tree.

Wait, I didn't teach him to climb skillfully!

"Kookie! Be careful! You're not a climber!" He didn't listen to you and climb faster than ever. You don't know how but the old man managed to carry you and climb to get farther from Jungkook.

"Let go of me!" The old man didn't listen to you and just continue climbing.

"I'm coming Y/N/N!" Jungkook yelled and kept on climbing.

"Let me go!!" You scream and hit the old man even though the net is separating you from him. He didn't seem to bother.

"LET ME GO!" You yelled and even hesitating, you bit the man off. Hurt, he let you go. You weren't careful. You forgot that when he let you go, you would fall. But it's too late.

"AHHHH!!" You feel yourself fall.

Is it my end?, You thought as you closed your eyes when you felt yourself swing. You opened your eyes and see..

"Jungkook.."  it's really him. He really catch you in time before you even fall to the ground.

You swing until you two landed in a large branch of a tree. He took off the net trap and hug you really tight.