Chapter 12 Coming back to life

Start from the beginning

Ai is at school with Hanabusa. Zero is at work. While they are, Yuki gets things ready. She picks Ai's Favorite Movie. Gets pillows and blankets, placing them on the couch. Gets the popcorn, candy and all other goodies. Plus orders a few pizzas. She tells the guy to deliver them at a certain time. So they will be hot and good for when Zero and Ai is here. She then. Calls Zero at work. "Hey, babe." He says. Whats wrong? "Nothing my love." Yuki says. I would like for you to please come home early tonight. I have something special planned for You and Ai. She gets off school in about an hour. So if you could be here. It would be great. Zero says" OK." Thinking. That would be a good idea. They haven't really spent family time in a long while.

The hour goes by fast. Ai is done with school, Going into the kitchen to see her mother. Mommy, I'm done." Aww. My baby." She says to her and kisses her head. "Why don't you head upstairs. Change into something comfortable. I have a surprise for you tonight." Yuki states. "Mommy I can't wait!" Ai says with excitement. Yuki lets Ai go upstairs through the stairway in the kitchen. Not letting her see the sitting room, that is all done up for tonight. She also asked that Zero would come in the side entrance. Instead of the front tonight. Which he does. "Hey babe, I'm home." Zero states. Hi, as they kiss each other, As she sighs as he kisses her. "Zero, she says. Would you please go upstairs. Take your shower now and get in some comfy clothes." "OK." He says. Wondering. What she has planned. I will meet you and Ai down here in a few. NO peeking in the sitting room, till I get here. "You got it Zero?"She snickers. Yes, babe. They head upstairs. The both take there showers and put on some PJ pants and tops. Nice and warm and cozy. Yuki gets done faster. Than Zero as she wants to get downstairs to get the pizza Delivery. She places the two pizzas on the table. As she does, she hears Ai and Zero coming downstairs. "Mommy is it safe to enter now?" Ai says Excitedly. Yes, come in you two. When they open the door, they see all kinds of goodies displayed on the table, Pizza, Soda, Popcorn and Candy. Everything you would see at a movie theater, Was on the table. Three blankets and pillows were on the sofas and the TV was ready to watch. "OHhh, mommy." Ai shouts. It's a Movie night! Yes, my sweet Ai. Just me you and Daddy. As she stares up at Zero and gives him a big smile. Come to sit next to me. You two. As they grab there pizza and soda they head to the sofa. "This is really nice." Zero says to Yuki. It's a great surprise. "I am really glad you both like it." Yuki Answers. I thought. We really needed some time together. Yes, we do. They sit and watch the movie laughing. Enjoying each others company. Ai so happy to be with both her parents. Yuki sitting close to Zero. Ai sitting in her mommy's lap. As the movie goes into another movie, Yuki falls asleep in Zeros arms. As Ai does in Yuki's. Zero wide awake. taking in the site in front of him Thankful for it. 

Knowing this is something. He doesn't want to let go of. He slowly gets up and takes Ai to bed. Tucking her in, kissing her head. Putting the night light on as he leaves the room. He heads back door stairs to get Yuki. He lightly lifts her up into his arms and carries her upstairs. Leaving the mess for tomorrow to clean. He opens the bedroom door with his elbow. and Placing Yuki on the bed. He goes back to close the door. Then heads into bed himself. Yuki Snuggles up close to him, her hands on his chest. She lightly unbuttons his PJ top, to start kissing his tone chest. "Yuki ." He says. "You're still healing." "Shhhh Zero I'm fine. I feel better then I have in a long time. I want to be with you. I want to get our life back" Yuki states. "I understand that, but I don't want to push you too much. We have plenty of time for that." Zero answers. A concern in his voice and mind. Zero I need you. She rubs his chest more and places a kiss on his lips. His body reacting as soon as she does. Grabbing her and kissing her back. His hands roam her body. Needing her even more than she does him. She slides off his shirt. So she can continue to kiss him. She undoes hers and takes off her pants in a hurry. Getting lightly on top of Zero. He stops her," Let me." He tells her. He places her on the bed. Kissing down her chest to her tummy. Down to her Special place. His hands glide up and down her thighs making her quiver. "Zero." she cries out... Making him only hotter, but trying to control himself. He just keeps kissing and licking her special spot. Making Yuki's Hips move closer and closer to his mouth. She gives out a loud moan as he slides his fingers in and out of her while licking. She loses control. Her body trembling. She lets go.