Y O U ' R E S A D

Jonah
He knows you're sad when your just blank. He doesn't see that sparkle in your eyes and you just have a poker face all day. You show no emotion other than empathy for others. It's useless to attempt to cheer you up because you only roll your eyes. He can only wait for it to pass.

Corbyn
Whenever you're sad you can get easily angry your temper is much easier to tick off. You're easily annoyed and explode randomly then once you're finish you go inside your room and cry yourself to sleep. When you wake up you see Corbyn cuddling you with a box of pizza beside you on your night stand.

Daniel
Whenever you're sad you get very vulnerable you easily cry from the simplest things. He cheers you up with one of these extremely cheesy romantic movies that has a good ending that you like. You get much happier but guilty that he wasted his time but it's fine by him.

Jack
When you're sad you try and cover it up but fail miserably. You get so over joyed when trying to fake that you're happy do it's obvious. Jack usually pulls you into your bedroom and talk then takes you out to wherever you want to go making sure to always buy a stuff toy it may remind you of whenever you're sad but he always says, "it's just a way of counting how many times you've been so strong that you couldn't take it it's quite sad I know but look at this way...we have sex Everytime you're sad after we come back so this counts a few times we've had sex."

Zach
Whenever you're sad you tell Zach you're going on a road trip you're never really sad alot so whenever you are it's bad that's why you go on road trips to clear your mind you always bring Zach and 3 other people always people who don't know each other so that you can have new experiences and your friend group can really grow it always cheers you up and it also reliefs Zach's stress from touring and other things.