Cheating prank

"Hey guys what's up" I said mimicking Tracy Barbie.

"So y'all know nick pranked me awhile ago with that I got another girl pregnant so imma get him back with a cheating prank but to make it even worse imma act like I was cheating on him with jay" I said smiling Evily.

Setting up the cameras n the living room while waiting for jay to get here.

"So nick went to get food so he shouldn't be gone long we gotta hurry this up"

Turning on the tv the doorbell rang.

"Ight y'all jay here let's get this prank started" I said dancing before opening the door.

Dapping me up he sat on the couch "why u call me over again".

" I need your help prank nick" I said simply "just act like we been dating behind his back" fixing the camera so they could see the both of us.

"If I get my ass kicked u running me 5k" jay said.

"Nigga u better fight back" I said sitting on the couch next to jay.

20 minutes later

Hearing the door open I quickly got up turning the cameras back on before whispering to jay.

"Just act flirty and shit and keep touching my hands and shoulders and shit" I said sitting on the couch next to him sitting close so we was basically shoulder to shoulder.

He nonned his head

"Baby I got food" nick said coming into the living room a plastic bag in his hand.

"Thanks baby"I said sitting the bag on the table. Pecking his lips and he dapped up jay.

"What u doing here" he asked jay sitting down on the other couch.

"Alissa wanted me to come over" jay said shrugging.

Nick nonned his head scrolling threw the tv.

Minutes had passed and jays arm was around my waist. But nick has yet to notice. So we decided to start a conversation to get him to notice.

"U coming over later" jay asked his eyes on his phone.

"Mhm" I said trying to sound seductive.

Jay leaned in whispering non sense into my ear is when nick finally noticed.

"Why y'all so fucking close" he said standing up.

"Nigga why u holdin my girl like that" he gripped my arm pulling me up.

But jay grabbed my other arm pulling me on his lap."We just playing why u getting so mad for"

Nick looked at me "u funna let this nigga touch all up on u like that" his jaw clenched.

He pulled me by my arm yanking me up.

"Nick stop" I said trying to pull my arm out of nicks grasp.

He continued to grip on my arm as he tried pulling me out the living room but if we left the camera wouldn't be able to see us.

"Jayyy" I screamed trying my best to pull away from nick.

"Nigga stop grabbing my girl like that" jay said getting off the couch yanking my arm from nick and holding me close to him.

His is when nick lost his cool. "U fucking my homie" he looked at me then he realized what he said and his eyes shot to jay.

I'm funna fuck yo shit up. He went to punch jay.

"Nick stop" I said pulling his arm pulling him back so they had some distance between them.

"It's a prank" I laughed he looked at me mad as fuck."where the cameras at he looked around the room:

Pulling out one of the camera " I got his ass y'all" I said laughing pointing at nick.

I then pointed the camera at jay "I'm so sorry" I said laughing.

"That shits not funny almost got a niggas shit rocked" he said rubbing his jaw.

"I'll buy u some food" I said "deal" jay said

"Y'all that's the end of the prank team alissa nick how u feel" I turned the camera around so they could see us both.

Nick shook his head "I'm getting yo ass back". "Whatever he just mad like comment and subscribe peace" I turned off the camera.

"Nick don't be like that kiss me" I said puckering my lips but he mushed my head.

"When I cheat on yo ass for real don't be surprised" he said

"Ight nigga don't get killed now" I said pointing at him.

This was shortttt but what y'all want ?