13 : charming

It wasn't late, but it wasn't early.

Harry and Louis dove under the white sheets and embraced one another; draping their arms over torsos.

"Do you wanna watch a filmmmm?" Louis asked.

Harry turned to face Louis, brushing his fringe out of his eyes and stroking his thumb against his soft cheek. He looked like an angel; so pretty.

"I was thinking maybe we could go for a drive instead?" Harry smiled and Louis gently closed his eyes.

"Are you not tired, love?" Louis replied, snuggling into the crook of Harry's neck, wrapping his arms further around him. He was so warm and lovely to cuddle. Louis, despite his size, always imagined himself as the big spoon; simply because he always wanted someone to hold on to.

A relationship with Louis could never be non-physical; he needed to know that someone was there for him, literally.  He thought Harry understood that. He thought they understood one another.

"I am, but we're not here forever so, please?" Harry pleaded like a toddler, squeezing Louis' arm in persuasion.

Louis began to sit up until his sight went blurry. He let himself fall back onto the pillow next to Harry. The dust from the pillow ascended and made Harry sneeze. "Bless you," *sneeze* "Bless you!"

"C'mon silly, man up." Harry exclaimed recovering from his sneezing fit. He giggled a little and prodded Lou's side with his index finger. Louis squealed and his legs shot up into the air; the covers fell off his bottoms.

Instinctively, Harry's hand shot down to his pelvis. Louis jumped in shock but Harry gently rubbed his tummy up and down with his thumb. He turned his head towards Louis on the pillow. "I've wanted you for so long," Louis gulped as he watched Harry's lips move, "And now I have you," Louis nodded, "I want to take you to my favourite place. I have something to show you."

Louis smiled contently and gazed upwards into emerald green eyes. So charming.

Harry sat up, stretching like he had done at Louis' after the mishap on Monday. Louis, like before, sat and gazed in awe. So so charming.

Louis let his eyes fall shut.

"Louiiiiiiiiiis," Harry murmured. He shook his body. "Come on, I promise I won't let you down. Anyway, it'll be fun midnight driving!"

Louis sniggered and made a move. He rolled off of the end of the bed and onto the floor which made Harry do the scrunched up nose thing; Louis lifted his head up in the hope Harry would react.

"Here, you can wear my clothes," Harry said while searching through his drawers. "Let's go casual, yeah? Don't want to draw any attention to me and my baby on our night out." Louis smiled while trying to unstick himself from the floor.

Harry threw some black baggy Adidas joggers onto the bed along with a black hoodie. "You sure we're not off to rob a bank, Haz?" Louis exclaimed.

"Uh, 'scuse you sir but how dare you accuse me of such a thing," He paused, "But yes, you are correct and we are going to rob a bank. Get your hammer."

Louis laughed as he slid on the oversized hoodie. Harry had picked the one that was even too big for him; he knew how soft Louis would look in it, so tiny and precious.

Louis grabbed for the bottoms but Harry snatched them first, falling onto the bed with them and posing like a VS model. "Think you'd look better without these." Harry proclaimed whilst scrunching them between his fingers and licking his lips sarcastically.

"Pass 'em here, you nob." Louis joked.

"Alright, alright! Here ma love," He exclaimed giving in as he passed Louis the joggers, "But I want them off before I wake up!"