10 : in the back

"You- you want me?" Louis asked nervously, as he took the key back out of the ignition and placing it on the dash.

Without hesitation, Harry rose up out of his seat, climbed over the gear stick and central devices and sat on Louis' lap with his back against the steering wheel.

"Yes. Do you?" Harry grovelled huskily.

"Y-"

Before Louis could finish his sentence, Harry pressed his warm lips against his neck, forcing a small, helpless moan out of the smaller boy.

Louis' hands entangled themselves in Harry's hair, curls falling lightly between his fingers. He grabbed tightly at the strands, Harry making him want more with every touch and every kiss.

Louis threw his head back with delight, chuckling as Harry traced the skin along his collar bones, then slowly kissing his neck where he proudly left red, puckering marks.

He gradually worked his way up to Louis' lips, teasing him as he went with little patterns of finger taps along his shoulders. Harry pressed his lips against Louis', gently easing his tongue between them, passion and desperation channeling throughout.

Louis kissed back forcefully, fighting between smiling and kissing. He wanted this. He wanted Harry. Though he was so nervous that he wasn't 'doing it' correctly since he'd never had any experience before.

Sparks ignited in Louis' stomach, butterflies perched on their pedestals rather than frantically flying.

Harry grabbed Louis by the chin. "You want this?" Harry growled, breathing heavily against Louis' neck.

"Yes," Louis gulped, "I- Uh... it's my first time."

Harry paused, altering his position to a more natural one, despite being sat on top of Louis. "That's alright," He spoke gently, this time holding Louis' pretty face in his hands with care. "We can go slow. Are you sure though?"

"Yes, Harry. I want you too."

Harry brought their faces closer, breathing in one another's breaths. "Ok." Harry said, cockily tilting his head to one side. "The back. Now."

Harry pointed into the back for Louis to climb in there and oh how Louis obeyed, slyly eyeing Harry through the corner of his eyes which shone ocean blue.

The car lights were off. They were where no one could see them. Yet he climbed through, Harry devilishly watching his arse all the while, followed by himself shortly after.

Louis waited for Harry, legs curled up under his bum and hands on his lap. Eventually, Harry knelt too. They knelt in silence, heavier breathing than usual, on the back seat of Louis' matte black car.

All of a sudden, Harry lurched for Louis, pushing him backwards against the car door. Their lips brushed before locking.

With the doors closed, every pretence fell as the facades of the world melted away. Every kiss had a raw intensity - breathing fast - heart rate always faster.

Harry's hands draped over Louis, searching for a grip of some sort. Anywhere on Louis' body would do.

Harry's crotch rested in Louis' lap, moving with every kiss, with every act of love and adoration.

With Louis still pressed firmly against the door, Harry began to tug at his coat, managing to eventually rag it off onto the floor. Louis pressed soft, wet kisses along Harry's jawline, leading Harry to let out a deep, desperate moan. His arms stretched downwards, to the hem of his shirt.