Chapter 12

Mom

     We stepped into the hallway and I crossed my arms. 

"Well..." I asked him. "There coming home today?" 

"Yes, they are both doing well. They are both strong enough to walk on there own." He said. "Also, I think it's best if you home school them for awhile. So they can learn while still being able to heal more." I nodded. 

"They both already have computers so they can do that. I'll tell them about that." 

"Okay, if you need anything else just come right back in and i'll be the one to help you guys out."

"Thanks." I told him and than headed to the waiting room. Chloe's new friends stood up and looked at me. 

"Is she okay.." Mason and Carter said in unison, very concerned.  

"Ya. She's okay. They're able to leave today but there is news I need to tell you. Chloe will end up bring home schooled so I think you guys should give her you guys number." I told them while handing them Chloe's phone. "Put your guys number in there." 

    When they were done they handed me the phone back and I headed back to the room Zane and Chloe were in. 

"Chloe Zane your becoming home schooled and Anna your still going to school." I told them and walked up to Chloe and handed her, her phone and she grabbed it.

"Your friends put there number in there just now since your becoming home schooled. You can still text them, talk to them, and ask to hangout out of school." 

"Thanks mom." she said. 

"Can we leave now? Zane asked.