Chapter 1

When walking into our new house, I felt goosebumps going down my back and arms. I didn't know why. 

"You okay Chloe?" I heard a voice say my name and I jumped. I turned around and realized it was just my sister, Anna, with my brother, Zane, right next to her. 

"Yeah." I answered. "You just scared me though. You gave me no induction that you were behind me." 

"Sorry." Anna said with a look. The look was sadness. 

     Anna and Zane are twins, but, if they ever old anyone (which they have). They wouldn't believe it. They would just look at them in denial and say no they aren't. The main reason why is because Anna has blonde hair with wavy tips and Zane got annoyed with his blonde hair that he dyed it a very dark brown that looks black and everything thinks that's his natural hair color. The only way you could tell they were twins was to look into there eyes, which were blue, like mine (cause were got it from our mom) or to ask our mom. 

     We started looking in the rooms to see whatever was left here and almost every room had at least something left in it. 

     We've heard that no one had lived in this house for at least a hundred to two hundred years. Possibly longer...