17. Cato's Death

Three days later...

Cato's POV

I've lost Clove and Noah, they both got killed by Thresh from district 11 because he think that we killed Rue.
I don't know how many left is now, all I know is Prim and baker boy isn't dead.
I have killed Thresh after he killed Clove, I have feeling that there only three of us is left in games now.
I need to kill baker boy, I know Prim told me that baker boy need to win but I can't allow that. Prim deserve to win, I know she told me that she want Peeta to win but she deserve have a life.
I bet baker boy could agree with me because he trying talk with her so he could let her to win instead of him.
That why I need to kill him before I could kill myself so Prim will win.
I had to stay in cornucopia, waiting for them arrived or just baker boy come.
I'm on top of cornucopia because I heard growling noise so I thought I need stay on top of cornucopia where is safely.

~

Primrose's POV

Peeta and I stopped when we heard growling noise, that got me scared.
"What is it?" I asked voice cracks as I'm scared, Peeta hugged me to calm me.
"It's okay, stay close." He said I nodded, he saw something so he take a look at it then suddenly out of no where, there was mutts on top of him. I shoot arrow in mutt head as we began running toward to cornucopia, Peeta pick me up so I pulled him up after.
"Oh my god, It's mutts." I said pant.
"I hate this games." Peeta said pant.
"We all do." I said nodded in agree.
Out of nowhere again, Peeta begin pull backward and there was Cato attack him, "CATO! STOP!" I screamed but he couldn't listen to me and kept fighting Peeta, "I swear to god! Cato stop right now!" I shouted and he ignored me.
I found a sword behind Cato so I decided use it to cut his arm or leg will stop him from fighting Peeta again, since I don't have any arrows lefts.
I grab sword quickly and slice Cato arm open as he screaming on ground and Peeta stand up quickly, "why Prim?" Cato asked, "you won't stop." I said.
"You deserve to win not him." He said.
"He's soon going to be a dad in few months and baby need him." I said.
"I bet he will agree with me, you deserve to have a life." He said I look at Peeta, hoping he won't agree with him or I swear I will hurt him in minutes.
"Don't you dare agree with him or I will hurt you in minutes." I said with glare.
"I'm not saying anything." Peeta said.
"Peeta, come on say it, admit it." Cato said chuckles and stand up, groans.
This really got me angry now, him trying get Peeta to agree with him, I don't care that Peeta haven't got chance to say goodbye me but they being distracted, I ran and push Cato same times we both fall off cornucopia.

~

Peeta's POV

"NOOOOOO!!!" I screamed as Prim and Cato fell off cornucopia same times, I fell on ground and sobbing.
"No, Prim... no..." I said sobbing, I was going to plan get her to win and now they both gone, I'm victor now.

BANG!

Primrose Everdeen is dead.