7. The Roof

Same day in last chapter...

Primrose's POV

After I ran in bedroom and sobbing on bed, for few hours later I heard knocking on the door, "go away!" I shouted and sobbing on bed more.
"Prim, open the door." I heard Peeta said, "NO!" I shout louder than before.
I heard him leave, I jut stay there on bed and staring out the windows.

I woke up by banging knocking on the door, I look out window and it's dark. I realise I slept in too long then I get up to open the door to see angry Effie.
I walk in kitchen room where everyone is eating now, Peeta look at me but I ignore him and sat next to my favourite Cinna who care about me, he like a father to me, he act like one and I thought he have children but he didn't.
"How could you leave training centre when isn't finish?!" Effie shout at me.
"Shut the hell up!" I shout stand up, "who care about that?! No one care if I leave or not! People already going to die in the games and no one still not care about that! Okay?! I don't care about everything in the Capitol! Screw that! I don't care if I'm not allow say anything like this and go hell, let them kill me like I care!" I shout and ran to my bedroom, Effie probably in shock.
I never never ever shout at everyone at all, I think the Capitol made me mad.
I felt tears fell down and sobbing on bed, does this building have roof? Like for people to sit on roof? I'm sure this does have one because going on roof and have feash air will help me calm.

I jump in shower to quick wash since I haven't one today after training, change in some normal clothes and leave bedroom, ignore people shout my names as I leave the room and went to elevator and press, top number that lead me to top where roof will be.
I walk out and find the sign say 'The Roof' point arrow to left direction.
I open the door and walk outside, I sighed when I felt air touch my face.
I found chair in front of me as I sat down and look out how beautiful building with lights on in the dark.

I felt someone hugged from behind me, I sighed I could smell who it was and it's Cato, I'm not bother to move but I could need a comfort hug, I lean back and cuddle inside his arms more.
"I was going to talk you after you left training but then I heard you shouting, I thought I should you leave alone." I heard Cato said his head in my neck, not just in neck but on my left shoulder closer to my neck, "I just need comfort hug that all." I said turn my head abit so I could see him better, he smile and hugged me tightly, "I thought this might be awkward to you? I'm 18 years old and you're 12 years old." He said.
"I don't care about ages, we going to die anyway." I said he nodded and look at building in front of us, I look at it too.
"It's beautiful does it?" I said he nodded, "just like you." He said I blushing and hide my face in his chest, I could hear him laughing. Once I'm calm and look at him, "you're so cute when you're blushing." He said I blushing even more, he laughing.
"Stop trying make me blush." I said.
"But it so cute!" He said whine, I rolls my eyes and I didn't realise how close we are now, I didn't noticed he just leaning in, I'm so scared about this.
I felt his lip touch on mine, I close my eyes and kissed him back. The reason why I'm scared because I never kiss anyone expect Rory, well... we didn't actually kiss but we almost did it...