4. Training Center

Next Day.

Primrose's POV

I woke up by Effie screaming saying to wake up, gosh I hate her so badly.
I got up and remember it's training today, I get change into training suit.
Walk out of my room to eat breakfast.
"Morning Prim." Peeta said I just nodded at him, I don't talk to him.
I don't know why I don't want talk to him it like I'm trying avoid him or something but I didn't want talk him since yesterday on train, when he say want to keep me safe and promised to my sister but I couldn't allow that, the baby need a father but he want me to meet the baby and that mean he will meet his child either if he dies.
"Ready to go?!" Effie shout in excited.
"Do you always had to shout? We not far away from you." I said in harsh.
"Don't speak to me young lady!" She shout pointing at me, Haymitch stopped her, "she's right, you giving me head in." He said I smirks, Peeta caught me smirks but he smile at me.
"Urgh! Let go!" Effie shout, I gave her glare look and that quite scare her off.
"Haymitch, can I talk to Prim for a minute?" Peeta asked Haymitch nodded and leave the room, probably waiting outside the door for us as we don't know where is training centre.
"Are you avoid me?" He asked I shrugs, "please talk to me." He asked begged me. "There nothing to talk about." I said, stand up. I was about to leave but Peeta stopped me, "please tell me, or I won't let you leave." He said I sighed.
"It's something to do with yesterday on train." I said yank my arm away from him and I was about to open door but then he stopped me again, I groan and look at him, "I can't break promise to your sister." He said, "I already had talk with her you know that right? You were there when I had talk with her at home. She knew that you had to be there the baby and it's also need father so. She only promise you to keep me safe until end so you can hold me in your arm when I die." I said with tears fell down and leave the room, left him.

Peeta's POV

I stood there in shocked, she probably right. I felt bad about this, poor her who had to die and I live, she want me to win and be there for my baby.

I arrived in training centre with Haymitch since Effie took Prim while I was left behind, thinking about Prim.
Haymitch left me here, I walk in training centre, I found Prim talking to little girl same age as Prim, I felt sorry for them, they too young to die in games. I need to talk to Prim because I couldn't forgive myself if she die because of me so I get to meet my kid.
I can't let her die because of me and I could blame myself for that, I need to talk to her like right now since she just talking to other girl and not learning anything in training so I walk to her.
"Prim, can we talk?" I asked she shaking her head and walk away from me, I sighed. Again I followed her.

Primrose's POV

He won't leave me alone! I know what he want to talk me about, the games and the baby. I can't win this games, he had to win and I couldn't forgive myself if he die and the baby will never get to meet her or his daddy, I can't do that.