" Real cute " She says.

" I know right. Are you mad or mad as fuck? Im not his regular bitch. Im his only bitch..The one with a whole fucking club....a brand new Massertti and the key to his fucking house...So act like you know...or you can get the fuck out my club " I tell her.

These hoes got too much confidence. Im not going no where...Until im good and fucking ready to. Which won't be any time too. Sorry to break it to

She looked at the girl next to her and they both walked off whispering something.

" Hey, Ice " Marcus said

" Hi " I say smiling.

" The place is tight ass hell, Yall did the thing "  He tells me.

" Thank you. "

" Baby, you aight? "  God says into my ear.

I shrug my shoulders

" Aye, Yall give me and my lady a minute. yall enjoy YG " God says as YG took the stage and God pulled me off and up to our office. " Whats up? "

" Control your hoes " I tell him.

" You can't let them get to you. Especially tonight its your night. Im not worried about these hoes " He tells me.

" Im not either..and no bitch is going to disrespect me or come at me wrong. If she works with you or not. I don't play that shit "

" Baby, You need to quit letting them get to you. In with you, Im not wasting time with you...I don't waist time with no one "

" I would hope not "

" Ight now get your ass out here and enjoy your fucking party " He tells me licking his lips.

I smiled and headed out the office strutting past him and went back to finish MY party with a fucking smile.

The night of the grand opening I had a amaing fucking time. The turn up was real.

Everybody seemed to love me too. Dans friends said I was just the type of female needed in the crew.

Real recognize real.

" Thank you for coming hunny " I tell Mimi.

" No problem, Boo. You did ya thing in a little amount of time with this club. Im proud of you " She hugged me kissing my cheek.

" I gotta make this money "

" I feel you " She says.

" One more thing "

" Yes? " She asked

" Ivory wants to do hair and nails. You seen her, Shes cold. I think it would be good for her ass to have a job...so would you think about it " I tell her. She smiled at me.

" girl you know , there is nothing I wouldn't do for you...no thoughts shes good at it...let her know she has a job and I open in 2 weeks "

" Thank you " I hug her.

" No problem, Let me get out of here for they leave me ass " She laughed. I waved and she rann off to the truck her babydad and his friends were in.