Maddie Maddie Maddie

Hey guys, first upload in FOREVER! I'm so sorry, but from now on, I'll post more. I thought I owed you, so here's some of Lucas' POV, enjoy xx

LUCAS' POV:

Maddie. Maddie. Maddie. The name kept ringing in my mind, do I know her? Her voice reminded me of someone, but who? She was gorgeous, dark, wavy brown hair, pale complexion with freckles scattered on her cheeks, her clothing was simple; a light grey sweater with tan skinny jeans. From the little I've heard from her, she sounds funny, sarcastic even, unlike myself. She seemed unfriendly, obsessed with whatever was on her iPhone screen. I narrowed my eyes at her and watched as she furiously scrolled down, her eyes scanning every part of the small screen. She seemed to noticed me watching her, and snapped her head up, glaring at me. Let's just hope I never have to meet this rude girl ever again, I rolled my eyes at her and focussed on my shoes-dark blue Vans. "Son, let's go sign in, then we can unpack. Stan, Maddie, would you like to join us for dinner on the deck tonight?" My father asked, his British accent making him sound posh. Stan nodded vigorously, patting my father on the back awkwardly, "Sure thing, how 'bout I meet up with you later today? We'll finalise details," Stan scratched the leftover stuble on his chin and shrugged casually. My dad nodded in response, "Sounds great, I'll meet you in our cabin," and with that, we were signing in.

MADDIE'S POV

Okay I'll admit, I was paying no attention whatsoever to their conversation, casually reading One Direction fanfiction-as you do-, until I heard the words "would you like to join us for dinner". No, actually, I would not. This family seems a little too friendly, inviting us on a first date the day we meet? Not cool. I would much rather be rereading Anna and the French Kiss, or something, but nooo I had to eat dinner with some strangers. Anyways, the boy, Lucas, kept staring at me, it was very disturbing. "Maddie!" My father whisper-yelled, breaking me out of my trance. I raised an eyebrow at him, something I had learnt how to do last week. He sighed and scratched his greying hair, impatiently tapping his foot. I rolled my eyes and looked around, the cruise boat was gorgeous, a shiny new white, multiple stories, dark oak deck. The waves were glimmering in the sun, a beautiful turquiose colour, only seen in pictures with mulitple filters. I sighed dreamily, and started wheeling my suitcase up to the sign-in desk, allowing my dad to give the man our details.

Again, sorry for the short updates, I'm still trying to get the hang of writing longer pieces of work. We got to see what Lucas thinks of Maddie ;) Let's call it "Mucas" because, that name is fab... ANYWAY, hope you enjoyed this chappie, first in months, haha x Until next time, ship Mucas, make "fetch" a thing, and write a story. byeee x