Chapter ☕️x13

I woke up with the sun barely up, with the dim star lights still on. The TV is now off, and I'm sitting in complete silence.

It's actually kinda nice.

The scent of coffee has drifted off, sadly.

I grab my phone out of my pocket, & it reads 4:30am.

Erin hasn't texted me at all.
I decide to message her because I feel so bad.

Hey! I spent the night! Sorry, I forgot to tell you!

I'll send that later.
She's probably still sleeping.

I toss my phone on the sea of blankets next to me, & snuggle back into the blankets.

I feel Jim's chest slowly rise & fall on my back.
I sigh, and close my eyes.

Jim's POV
I wake up on the couch, and my neck sore from laying weird, and (y/n) laying on my chest.

Thank god she's still sleeping.

I look around searching for the time, realizing I seriously don't have a clock around my apartment at all.

Of course.

I see (y/n)'s phone lying in the blankets.
I slowly lean forward trying to reach it, hoping not to wake her.
Slowly I make my way to it and grab it, only checking the time.

8:23am.

And also a text from Erin I didn't mean to read.

Hey! It's alright! ;) Hope you're having fun! Lmk if you need anything from me!

She's been texting her this whole time?
I roll my eyes and smile, and throw her phone back on the blankets.

(Y/n) sighs, making me think she's awake. She moves her head closer to my face, and relaxes.

She's so beautiful.

Your POV
I wake up again, peacefully lying on the couch, while to smell of coffee & pancakes fill the air.
I hear sizzling in the kitchen.

With the smell of coffee, I immediately sit up, stretch, and blink a few times to get my eyes adjusted to the light.

Apparently Jim has great hearing, because he peeks around the corner with a coffee mug.

"G'mornin (y/n)! How was your sleep?" Jim says softly, walking over to me with the mug.

"Good, actually, how about yours?"

"Great, but hey, I have pancakes calling your name if you want a few. I'll meet you out in the kitchen when you're ready."

"You did? Aw you didn't have to!"
Thank god he did because I'm legit starving to death.
He shrugs, smiling.
"Hey, c'mon you're my guest! Now you sit here and drink your coffee. I'll meet you out in the kitchen when you're ready," Jim repeats. "Take your time."

I smile, & blow on my coffee. He's such a gentleman.

He silently walks back to the kitchen, and continues cooking.

I slowly drink my coffee, as it drains through my bloodstream, jolting me awake.

I wrap one of the blankets around me, and with the empty mug, I walk to the kitchen.

Jim stands at the oven, flipping a pancake. He turns around and I hand him my mug.

"You look like you slept hard. Your hair is super frizzy!" Jim smiles, turning around & placing the mug next to the sink.

"Yeah, I know," I say, taking a seat at the table. "I really did. Your couch is super comfy!"

Jim smiles, walking over to the table with two plates of pancakes, & sits.

"It really is, let me tell you. I've fallen asleep there so many times." I laugh.

We both go silent.
Jim smiles. I start laughing.
"What?" I say smiling.
Jim chuckles, shaking his head.

"You're just so cute. Your hair..." he points to his head.
I roll my eyes, smiling & giggling.
"Whatever Jimbo," I say almost sarcastically.  "let's eat, I am starving!"
He slides the plate closer to me, and I take the first few pancakes off the top.

This is freaking amazing.

More soon! :)

Edit: Hey thanks for getting my story to 17k everyone! :)