Chapter ☕️x20

"She doesn't know? Tuna! Cmon man, not cool!"
"She has the right to know." Phyllis says.

"Okay okay guys, that's something we can bring up later." Jim interrupts.

"Tell her now! Tell her Jim!" Kevin starts weirdly banging on the table. Angela swings around at him.

"Kevin! Kevin! Shut up! You are so loud, and it is scaring me." Angela says.

"Kev, dude, I'll tell her later, okay? I honestly think that it's not our business to know who Micheal is talking about, so, let's keep it down." Jim says, finishing off his soda.

It's like I'm not even here.

"You know we'll figure it out sooner or later right? Let's just wait around." Meredith says.

"That sounds like a great idea Meredith. Let's wait around." Jim says quickly.

He gets up and throws the rest of his food away, and he excuses himself, and quickly leaves.

Everyone is now staring at me and I really don't know what to do, so I slowly take a bite of my really stale sandwich.

"You should probably go talk to him," Andy says.
"Want me to come with you?" Erin asks.

"No, that's alright, I'll go get him," I say, standing up.
"Kev, do you want the rest of my sandwich?"

He nods, and puts his hands up to catch it.

"No no don't throw it!" Angela blurts.
I toss it over her and he catches it, immediately putting it in his mouth.

"Thank you!" He says, muffled.

I throw him a quick thumbs up, and head out the door to go find Jim.

I walk over to the elevator, but I think stairs would be quicker.

I make my way down the stairs to see Jim standing halfway down, and he's almost pacing. He stops when he sees me. His hair is a little bit messier than it was before.

"Jim, what's wrong? Are you okay?" I quickly step down to him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but uhm, this really isn't a big deal, it's just that they we're getting really annoying."

I laugh as a sigh in relief that he's fine.
Like seriously I've never seen him in such a panic.

"Buuuut, I still kinda wanna know who Pam is." I say.
He smiles, and rolls his eyes, trying to keep his cool.
"Let's go to the coffee shop after work, we can talk about it then."
I nod.

"But we still don't know if she's coming back here though."

"Well she might so it's good to bring it up later. She was the old receptionist, remember me telling you that?"

"Oh yeah, so it looks like I do know something about her!"

"Guess you do! Look at that, l/n is paying attention to detail." He smiles.

We try to make our way back up the stairs but someone yells at us.

It's Micheal and Dwight.

Micheal quickly tramples up the stairs.

"Oh my god! Jim Jim Jim! I heard everything just now! You haven't told her about Pam? Pam is-"