Badass

You couldn't believe your eyes. Inside of a bar, you found your boyfriend with some woman, his tongue down her throat. You walked over to the two of them. "[Name]! Oh! Uh, w-what are you doing here?" You swallowed the big lump that was forming in your throat. "I should've known," You say softly. He looks at you, his eyes glistening. "I gave you everything! I gave you everything and this is how you repay me!?" You began to yell at him. His eyes go wide at your loud voice. He's never heard you yell, so it was a shock to him. "[Name]-" The moment your name came from his mouth, you punched him in the face. "Save it, [Boyfriend's Name]. I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses anymore. I hope she was worth it. You just lost the best thing to ever happen to you," You turned around to find everyone in the bar looking at the three of you. You walked through the crowd, everyone you pass giving you, 'good for you' or something similar to that. You make it to the bar, your heart pounding in your ears as the music resumes. "What can I get you?" You look at the bartender and give him a half smile. "Beer, please." He nods, walking away. A few seats over was a tall, nicely dressed man. He had raven hair that was shaped oddly like a duck's ass. He had a scotch in his hand. The bartender hands you your beer. "By the way, it's on the house," You raise your brows in surprise. "Uh, why?" You ask him. "You put that miserable prick in his place. That's badass," The bartender walks away from you, leaving you confused. "He's right, you know." You glance toward the voice. The raven man was looking at you. "I don't know about that." The Raven gets up from his seat and sits in the stool next to you. "Why not?" He questions you. "Well, despite punching him in the face, I still feel pretty pathetic." He hums before taking a sip of his scotch. "That punch was badass. It was hot," You raised a brow at him. "As for feeling pathetic, you shouldn't be. He's the pathetic dumbass who cheated on his very attractive girlfriend." You smile slightly at him. "Are you hitting on me?" He chuckles. "So what if I am?" You laugh slightly. "I guess it could be worse. I could be watching my boyfriend cheat on me," He chuckled. "[Name]!" You turn to the familiar voice. "What do you want?" You frown at your now former boyfriend. "Let's go home. Let me exp-" "I don't think so," You stand up, staring at him. "You fucked up. Deal with it," [Former BF] laughs. "You're funny. Come on, let's go ho-" "I believe she said she didn't want to." [FBF] looks at the raven man. "Who the fuck is this clown?" The raven man smirks at [FBF]. "Not that it's any of your business, but he's-" You pause looking at the raven. He nods. You look back at him. "He's the guy that's going to help me get over you," [FBF] glares at you. "Just like that? You're not even going to be sad about us?" [FBF] snaps. You laugh hollowly at him. "Why would I cry over a pathetic dipshit like you? You are nothing but a huge waste of my time. I'd rather be with a stranger than be with you," [FBF] goes to grab your arm, but the raven man caught his wrist. "I'd rethink that if I were you. Everyone in here already hates you. If you lay your hands on this woman, you'd be thrown out in a flash." [FBF] scoffs before looking at you. "Whore," He spits before turning his back to you and the raven. "Takes one to know one," You call to him. He freezes in his spot. He turns around quickly, his fist flying towards you. Before anyone could react, you quickly grabbed his fist, twisting it. He winced in pain as he kneeled to his knees. "You should've listened to him," You let go of his fist. You turned to the raven man. "I should get going. It was nice meeting you..." You trailed off. "Sasuke, Sasuke Uchiha." You and Sasuke shake each other's hand. "It was nice to meet you, Sasuke." He nods. "You, too, [Name]." 

[There will be a part two! Hope you guys are enjoying this book. Requests are always open! -WDW]