Elevator Sparks

You walked into the building of your workplace. It was a Friday. You just arrived at work and you already wanted it to be over. You stepped into the elevator with a few other people. As the elevator ascended floor by floor, everyone got off eventually. You needed to get off on floor 22. You were barely on floor 5. The elevator continued to ascend. It stopped on floor 9, suddenly. The doors opened to reveal a tall raven-haired man. He stepped into the elevator and stood next to you. "You look like shit." He tells you softly with a smirk on his porcelain features. You rolled your eyes. "Gee, thanks Sasuke. You sure know how to flatter a girl." He chuckled at your sarcastic comment. "I know how to flatter this girl." He whispers in your ear seductively. His hot breath hit your ear, stirring something deep inside of you. "You keep telling yourself that, Pretty Boy." He chuckled. He walked over to the elevator buttons. He pressed a red button. The elevator jolted to a stop. You raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing?" He stared at you, lust stirring in his onyx orbs. "You can keep up this charade and pretend you don't have a thing for me, or, you can just admit that you want me." He says as he trapped you against the wall. You scoffed. "You're delusional." He chuckled. He placed his mouth right by your ear. "The longer you resist, the worst it will be for you." He backed away from you, turned around, and pressed the red button again. The elevator continued to ascend.

-----

At the end of the day, you walked to the elevator. The doors opened, revealing Sasuke. His tie loosened, and he carried his suit jacket over his shoulder. You stepped into the elevator, pressing the lobby button. "So, who was that you were with, today?" Sasuke questioned. You smirked at the raven. "Jealous, are you?" Sasuke scoffed. "Please. I'm better looking than that loser." You snickered. "Green is a terrible color on you." Sasuke glared at you. You looked at him. "Tell me, Sasuke. Why does it bother you so much that i was with another guy?" Sasuke didn't say a thing. You walked over to Sasuke, who was already against the wall. "You know, you say I should admit that I want you... but I think the one who needs to admit it, is you." You started to back away from the raven. He grabbed your hand, pulling you to him. He wrapped his arms around your waist, his lips finding yours. They moved against each other in perfect harmony. He slipped his tongue into your mouth, staring a war on your tongue. The elevator indicator lit up, indicating they had arrived at the lobby. You and Sasuke pulled away from each other. You both stared at each other in shock. You both walked out of the elevator. "Sasuke!" You and Sasuke turned around to find Karin running up to Sasuke, jumping in his arms, and kissing him deeply. Sasuke seemed to be in a trance. You continued to walk towards the entrance, still shocked by the sparks you felt on the elevator. You looked back at Sasuke. He had on a stoic expression as Karin talked to him. His eyes suddenly found yours. You tore away from his stare and walked to your car, Sasuke etched into your mind.