Two Is Better Than One

I remember what you wore on the first day

You came into my life and I thought 

'Hey, you know this could be something.'

You walked into a classroom. It was your first day at a new school, and you were extremely nervous. "Everyone, this is our new student, [Full Name]." The whole class was silent, staring at you. "[Name], you may sit next to Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke, raise your hand." A raven-haired boy raised his hand carelessly. You walked over to him and sat in the seat next to him. You could feel eyes on you. You looked around to find almost every girl glaring at you. "Ignore them. They're harmless." The raven boy states. You nodded as you turned to the front. Sasuke glanced at you from his peripheral vision. He smiled a small smile as he saw that you still couldn't relax. 

'Cause everything you do and words you say

They all take my breath away

Over the first few weeks, Sasuke became your friend. You two walked to class together, ate lunch together, texted each other, talked on the phone until one of you fell asleep, and he even introduced you to his other friends. Who took you in and basically adopted you into their group. 

"So, [Name, have you thought about who you want to date?" Ino Yamanaka questioned. You raised an eyebrow at her. "Uh, not really." You replied. "Well, do you like anybody?" Sakura Haruno questioned, butting in. You bit the inside of your cheek. "Actually, yeah." Sakura and Ino squealed. Sasuke raised an eyebrow at you. "You do?" He questioned. He was slightly bothered by the fact that you didn't tell him. "Who is it?" Tenten asked curiously. "Um, I can't tell you that." You state as you take a sip of your soda. "What? Come on, [Name]! I thought we were friends!" Ino whined. "We are friends. It's just... I haven't told him, and knowing you two... you'd probably blurt it out and he'd find out and be mad that I didn't tell him myself." You explained to the blonde and pinkette. They pouted. "Fine." Sasuke stood up a second before the bell rang to go to the next class. You watched as he just walked out of the cafeteria, not even waiting for you to catch up. You began to get up as Tenten pulled you back down. You looked at her confused. "I know it's Sasuke." She whispered to you. Your [eye color] eyes widened slightly. "Uh, what are you talking about?" You questioned, trying to play dumb. "You can't-fool me, [Name]. It's obvious in the most subtle way possible." You sighed deeply. "I don't know how to tell him." Tenten smiled at you. "Just tell him. You two have become so close, most of the school thinks you two are a thing. I say, make it official already."

And now I'm left with nothing

After school, you walked up to Sasuke as he was about to close his locker. "Hey, you okay?" You questioned. Sasuke ignored you and began walking away. "Sasuke, hey! What the hell?" You reply, grabbing his arm. He tore his arm away. "Let go of my arm." He says monotonously. "Sasuke, dude. Come on. What's your problem?" You asked. "My problem? You are my problem! You're so annoying! You're worse than all of the fangirls put together! Just leave me the fuck alone. Don't talk to me, don't call me, don't text me, don't even sit next to me in class. I don't give a fuck about you." He blurted out. Behind you was Naruto, Tenten, Shikamaru, Choji, Temari, and Hinata. Their eyes widened at Sasuke's outburst. You stared at the raven angrily. "Tch. Wow. You know what? Fuck you. I was going to tell you that the person I liked was you, but obviously, you don't reciprocate the same feelings. Don't fucking worry. It'll be like I was never here." You pushed past the raven and out the school doors.

So maybe it's true

That I can't live without you