Rekindling Love

"Sakura, we're adults now. Why the hell are we playing Spin the Bottle?" You questioned the pinkette. She rolled her eyes. "Come on, [Name]! It'll be fun! Maybe you'll even get to hook up with HIM." She whispers, wriggling her eyebrows. You shake your head in disapproval. "There's nothing between us anymore, Sakura. I don't see why you're pushing this still." You state with your arms folded. "What happened anyway? I mean, when we graduated high school you two were so happy together." Sakura questions, not understanding what went wrong. You shake off the subject. "Come on, let's get this dumb game over with." You walk towards the forming circle in the middle of Sakura's living room. You sat in between Naruto and Kiba. Across from you was your old love, Sasuke Uchiha. He eyed you as you talked with Kiba and Naruto. "Alright! Who's ready to play!?" Sakura called, quieting everyone down. "ME!" Kiba and Naruto exclaimed at the same time. They both glared at each other. "Okay, since it's my house, I get to choose who spins first." Sakura looked over the whole circle. Her emerald eyes met your [eye color] ones, causing her to smile mischievously. "[Name] goes first!" You sighed inwardly. Of course, she chose you. She's hell-bent on trying to get you laid. Sakura hands you a bottle. "Go ahead and spin." You rolled your eyes as you grabbed the empty glass bottle. You set it down in the middle of the circle, spinning it effortlessly. The bottle spun around three times before it finally slowed down and ended on the one person you hoped it wouldn't land on... Sasuke Uchiha. Sakura clapped. "Alrighty, you two! Into the bedroom!" Sakura says as she drags both you and Sasuke to an empty bedroom. In the room, the bed was a king size. On the right side of the room was a gray sofa, and on the left side was a bay window looking down at the city below. Sakura had locked the both of you in the room. You two stood there in an awkward silence. "I can't believe I got pulled into this." You mutter to yourself. "What is so wrong with this?" Sasuke questioned you, looking down at you. You looked at him with a stoic expression. "You're kidding, right? Come on, we are in our 20's playing a damn game that teenagers play. It's stupid." You state. "Is it the game that's stupid, or that you ended up being stuck with me?" Sasuke questioned. You pursed your lips. "Doesn't matter. It's all stupid." You retorted. Sasuke sighed deeply, ruffling his gorgeous raven hair. "[Name], what did I do? Why do you hate me so much?" He inquired. You furrowed your brows, recalling the last time you saw Sasuke.

It was the night of Sasuke's college Graduation. You and Sasuke decided to go your separate ways until after college. You stood there with a single black rose in your hand. Once you saw him walk out of the arena where the graduation was held, you saw him walk out with a blonde woman. His arm was around her waist, and he seemed to be happy with her. Your heart broke into a million pieces like shattered glass. Before he could see you, you slipped away, dropping the rose in the process.

You sighed deeply as you walked over to the window. You were debating on whether or not to tell him. You rubbed your forehead softly. He watched you carefully. "I was there. At your college graduation." Sasuke's eyes widened. "What? Y-" Sasuke cut himself off, remembering that night. "We had a deal, Sasuke. We would continue our relationship after college. I saw you with that girl. I didn't want to ruin your night so I left before you could see me." Sasuke's brows were furrowed. "[Name], it's not what you think." Sasuke began. You shook your head. "Sasuke, it's fine. Spare me the excuses. It was two years ago. It's done." Sasuke shook his head. "No, this isn't an excuse. This girl, Karin, kept bugging me to date her and to do things to her. The girl you saw me with helped me keep her away. That was just so Karin would stay away. The next day, I wanted to see you, to reconnect with you, to be with you. But your brother said you left town." You furrowed your brows. "I... never left town. I haven't been out of town since our senior trip." Sasuke sighed. "So, all this time... we could've been together?" Sasuke questioned. You shrugged. "What's done is done, I guess." Sasuke walked over to you. He kneeled in front of you, placing his hands on your knees. "If nothing is stopping us, then why aren't we together?" He asked you. You looked away from him. He grabbed your chin, making you look at him. "Do you want to be with me?" He inquired softly. You bit the inside of your cheek. How do you say yes without sounding desperate? He chuckled as he looked into your eyes. "I could always read you like an open book." He whispered. Sasuke leaned forward, bringing you into a deep and passionate kiss. He pulled away slightly. "I love you, [Name]." He whispered before your lips met with his once more. By this time, your lips moved in sync with his. You pulled away from him this time. "You're not planning on leaving again, are you?" You questioned him. He chuckled and kissed your lips softly. "No." You smiled at him. "Nothing's stopping us right?" You inquired. He gave you a small smile. "No. Nothing is going to stop me from making you mine once again." He whispered before taking your lips in his. He picked you up off the window pane and placed you on the bed. "I was always yours, Sasuke." Sasuke kissed you sweetly. "We'll just make this official once more." He whispered into your ear. Being with him like this was everything you've ever dreamt of. Now, it's no longer a dream.