In Beetwen- Alternative Choice ( Heaven)

A/N Note:
Before you get triggered or annoyed, this is just a alternative ending not a whole story again! ( I just am gonna add a few parts from the first part).
So please don't kill me for that if that's gonna turn out sad..
( that what happens when you watch too much Beyond Two Souls and you decide to get inspiration from it).
Also a note this is after the Anti appearance anyways( if someone didn't read it).

( Mark's P.O.V)
All that suddenly was gone. Like it vanished. I decided to throw the picture out of my mind. I didn't believed that Jack could be the one. The truth was somewhere else. I wanted to know! But how the fuck..?I could hear or feel someone. I didn't knew if it was God or something else like this...
"I give you a second chance. I am gonna get rid of Anti if you tell me what you choose and why. You can look at both sides and tell me." - I heard the gently and nice voice.
" But I don't believe Jack killed me. How could even he?" I asked.
" Don't worry, the picture wasn't real. You had a car accident. And you're here now. It's called..In beetwen. Life and death" - I heard.
The voice disappeared. I only heard a sound, a sound of..
I standed somewhere again. There was he.
The best friend and my savior.
Probably. I had a feeling he saved me from worse.
And my mom standed as well on my side.
I looked at myself. Shit,I looked terrible! I really did had an accident.
I had scars all over my face,and everywhere I could look.. there was no free skin.
I could see that I had a broken leg.

And there I saw something what made me feel surprised(yes, I changed it!). Did I wanted to come back? I had a very low,almost sinking heart rate. It still beated. It was very weak though. But the point was actually that I couldn't contact anyone until I made a choice between the both.
" Listen.. maybe it sounds weird..
But I wanted to only mention it..If you don't feel like you want to come back.. I'll understand if you leave."-his voice shaked.
I had a few reasons,which I couldn't explain, were all of sudden a part of me. I  didn't had a big reason to live expect for that I felt something towards Seán. But my time on Earth wasn't that bad and I knew I could make it worth remember. But honestly..even if I had my mother and my friend.. I felt lost. Well, the drama hitted me straight into my heart and I had enough of it. People attacked me because I wanted the best for Jack(I called him the way)  and no one really supported my opinion. But the worst part of it was pain.
It surrended,and it lived deeply in my heart. My heart felt like it sinked deeply into a black hole of numbness. I lived the most part of my life in pain. I thought I was a failure -  because people kept on throwing bad facts at me. And I standed there, defendless and lost. Lost in my own mind,and there was nothing positive in there.

Not anymore. I looked at them and felt sorry for them. Well, I wasn't even that old but my injuries were seriously dangerous but the one who decided about it all, was me. I could see my mom touched my forehead and I felt deeply disappointed. I wasn't able to reach her anymore. She couldn't hear me. I was ... unable to contact. Only Jack could be a possibility to make me noticeable. But at the same time I didn't wanted to scare her for good. So I was there but she couldn't feel my hand when I touched her. My hand went just through her arm. The scary thing was I knew what happened inside her body. As a ghost I got that sudden gift or maybe a spell, to see what the human body hided. It was unable to see for the others, not until they noticed it somewhere in their pain.