In Beetwen

A/N Note:
Meaning of the things :
Example- Mark heard it but he couldn't answer
Example - Mark having flashback or ghosts / stronger power are talking to him/or leading their talk( narrating)
Example - Mark hearing &  being able to answer.
Have fun with reading.

(Marks P.O.V)
I sipped my coffee which tasted really weird at the morning. I didn't tasted it. I saw it. The colour of it- it was dark brown and I saw how I took the sip. How even was that possible? I didn't felt anything. If it was even hot as hell, I didn't noticed a thing. Everything  was so numb. I still managed to get up. I moved my body but there was no pain. There was nothing.. Not even a bit of feeling alive. I touched myself. I thought I would sense my skin.

But I..  instead felt like nothing was in this place. Like I was..untouchable?
Maybe I was. I decided to walk,I still could hear voices.
They mixed up.
I heard one. I knew his voice for a long time..
"Mark,if you hear me give me a sign."
How was I supposed to know if I really heard him? Or maybe I imagined it all?
I swear I could feel this voice. I didn't saw him. I was unaware of that what happened. I was stuck, but where at?
It looked familiar.

I knew this place. Maybe it was my home?
I looked around. The scary thing was ..I still heard Jack tried. His soft, a bit sad and shakily voice made me realise something.

It all wasn't real. My mind made things up.
I wasn't here. I was somewhere else.
I could sense it. I couldn't touch things or even ...that was even more terrific..
I couldn't feel my heart. Or my breath.
Honestly?
I felt..
Dead?
But at the same time I noticed the place has changed. I was higher up above. I didn't thought or even moved a bit. I just..
I didn't knew..
Made poof and I was on something.
I felt like I floated.
I heard machines.
Voices...
My mom?
I could hear her, I could sense her next me. Somewhere.. maybe she tried to tell something?
But I didn't heard her. I could hear Jack.
His usually warm voice was broken. He cried,  I could feel the tears. I looked at my hand. I felt tears dropped but these weren't mine.
Seán..where the fuck was he?
What happened to me?
Where the heck was I?
Could someone please  explain?
I couldn't still believe it, I moved without my legs. I needed only to think or move a bit to change anything. That terrified me out. What if there was no turn back?
Okay, I could imagine that something happened.

" We're losing him!" I heard.
Wait? How could they lose me when I didn't knew what I did?
I looked at myself. I looked ..as always, the same I did. Nothing changed, expect for one thing..
The power. I felt my soul was kind of energy - I could literally sense when it moved. I saw the colors of the ball, because it looked like one or it recognised me on star..

You know what they say.. We were made of stars, and we turned into them after death. I saw my own star, also my soul - it was purple.It meant I waited for something. But for what? And how could I reach anyone, when I was unable to speak? My mouth was shut down, I couldn't get  any words of it.
But I thought of something. I needed to see what the reason was..

"  Miss Fischbach.. the chances for surviving dropped. And he had internal bleeding so we' re sure that only a miracle could save him." I heard again.
But why? Why I had a internal bleeding. Something flashed before my eyes.
I  suddenly saw it. It was blurry but I could hear it. Or better said, I standed as the watcher.

" Fucking  idiots!- the man was angry. He took his beer and laughed evilly. His car reached a crazy speed, but he didn't truly cared. The only one thing that counted was a win. Adrenaline pumped through his veins and he looked at mirror. I'm gonna make their life worse!-  he told. The car didn't stopped. At the last second he saw a man.
He had fluffy red hair. Oh, what a pity right?
He thought " another  drunken idiot..".
He fixed his hair. The only one thing what he needed was..
Death..
And the guy.. got scared. Mark knew this person too good.
But it wasn't Jack as he thought.
He had wild eyes,  almost devilishly black. His neck was full of blood. The dark green hair appeared in front of him and sticked a knife out at him. No wonder Mark got scared. At first he wanted to run, but then he heard..
"Oh, there is no run Mark Fischbach. You'll be stuck forever in beetwen. I curse you that you'll never find a way to come back..ahaha! Now..DIE BITCH!!!"  -  that's what he heard.
And then it happened. The knife hitted  him almost into heart. And there was no memory anymore."