Cherry Red

We get back to Derek's room and I slam the door shut.

"What's wrong?"

"What's wrong? Seriously Der? I have a fricken brother. And you are not helping the situation!" My voice has already risen to a yell and Derek just looks confused.

"What are you talking about?" I clench my jaw together, how has his werewolf brain not wrapped around this.

"You tried to kill me! You poisoned me and I don't get anything as little as a sincere sorry?" His head perks up.

"You know I made a mistake!" He yells back.

"Do I? You haven't brought it up once!" He runs his hand over his face with a sigh.

"I don't have time for this Max."

"What? Are you choosing your next victim to accuse of being the kanimia and kill them cause I wasn't convenient for you?" He takes my shoulders and slams me into the wall.

"Shut up!" He screams, pressing my shoulders harder against the wall.

"I'm not a dog like you, ease up or your going to break my shoulders!" He doesn't change his position, I dig my nails into his, enough to draw blood but he isn't fazed.

"If your going to kill me, KILL ME!" I yell back, but I do not get the reaction I thought I would, Derek slams his lips against mine.

His grip on my shoulders moves down to my hips as he pulls me closer to him. I open my mouth for his tongue to roam, and roam it does. I push his jacket off, and throw him on the bed. He pulls me down with him and pulls his shirt off, tossing it to the corner. I start to kiss his neck while he tugs my shirt over my head, leaving me in my purple bra.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks, his voice raspy and out of breath, very un-Derek like.

"No." I tell him, what kind of question is that? I have a shirtless and soon to be pantless Derek in fornt of me, why in hell would I turn this down? I unbuckle his jeans and he kicks the rest of them off. His hand grazes my bra and before I know it, its off and so are my shorts. He lowers to my breast and works his tongue over it. I moan, hooking my fingers under his waist band, pulling them down. Followed by my own, he pushes into me as soon as everything is off.

I moan out, and Derek moves his hips against mine, going harder every time.

"Derek!" I cry out he slams into me again, my head hits the top of the bed frame, only hurting for a second before Derek grabs my breast in his hand. I take his mouth in mine, Much more passionate then the first time, but all the more hungrier. His pace quickens and his moans get louder by the minute. I tighten up and we both hit or climax at the same time, his grip tightens on my arm and waist as we both finish up and he pulls out, but we aren't finished, he kisses my neck and lowers until he hits my breast and slowly does circles with his tongue on them. My hand travels down his waist and to his dick. I grab at it and move up an down, I de-attach him from me, I crawl down until my lips graze his boner, I take him in my mouth, while he grabs at my boobs, this is so much better then my time with Scott.

He brings me back up to his mouth and once again slams himself into me.

WOW

-//-

I open up my door, setting my gaze on a Stiles laying on my bed.

"Sup." He says, turning down the volume on my TV.

"Nothin." I hop next to him.

"So first time, huh?" I whip head to him.

"What!?" He holds up my bright red bottle of nail polish. He looks at me strangely.

"Your nail polish? It's called first time, It looks good on you." I nod my head absentmindedly, that could have been bad, very very bad.

"So what have you been up to?"

"Nothing!" I say quickly. If only he knew.

-//-

My new books up, Call of the Wild and I wont wait for Karma. I couldn't pick one or the other so I just did both:) Comment Vote Ideas