New Color

"What do you mean I've been passed out for a week?!" I yell up at the doctors, who look scared shitless.

"Ms Krean-" One of the male doctors begins,

"Don't Ms Krean me! Why the hell have I been in a coma?!"

"If you let me explain-" He starts again

"Explain fast." I correct him

"You were kidnapped for quite awhile, and- and torturred-"

"I remember all that dumb ass, What I don't know is why at one minute I was in an ambulance, and the next I'm waking up to newbie doctors not knowing what to tell me!" I yell at them, and I would've gone completely crazy on them if a knock on the door didn't interrupt me.

"Doctors, your dismissed." A familiar voice excuses the doctors who look absolutely relived that they get to leave.

Good.

"I see that your still the pistol you've always been Max." I give him a smile,

"Mr. Stilnski what do I owe the honor?" He only laughs, but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"There's a young man here to see you, even though he's not family, I made an exception. After you talk to him you should call Stiles and Scott, I swear they almost cussed out one of the nurses to let them sleep on the floor in here, but they wouldn't have it. They just checked out to grab some grub." I give him a nod and he walks out as soon as Derek walks in.

"Derek." I acknowledge his presence as he sits down next to me.

"Max, there's something I need to tell you..." He wont meet my eyes.

"Spit it out teddy bear." He looks around the room, before finally looking in my eyes and grabs my hands in his.

"When they tortured us... One of them hit a nerve around your waist..." He says this slowly, my eyes start to water,

"No, Don't you dare say it, don't you... Don't say it Derek Hale...please.."

"Max... your paralyzed by the waist down-" I rip my hands from him and pound them on his chest.

"Your lieng! Your a liar!" I cry out, tears running down my face, his mirrors mine. He grabs my hands from hitting him again.

"Max, Max!" He takes my face in his hands, wiping away my tears

"There's a solution... but it definitely has a major risk..."

"Everything has its risks." I retaliate

"I could bite you..." I shake my head,

"No, you're not the alpha, it wouldn't take!" I protest but he only shakes his head.

"You were out for a week Max, alot happens in a week." I look at him with confusion,

"You mean, you, you are the new alpha?" I question, he closes his eyes for a moment, and when he flicks them back open their a blood red.

-//-

Comment

Vote

Ideas

READ MY SUPERNATURAL FANFIC- HELLBOUND