Ch 1

/\-Third Person-/\

The day has come for a young human, Midoriya Izuku, to attend UA High. It's already a term in, but, better late then never, right? Who am I kidding. In a supernatural world, you'd die in the first second there. Good luck, Izuku.

"I'm off now!" Izuku called out to his mother as he left the house.

"Bye Izuku!" Inko replied, waving her son off.

Izuku ran down the street, carrying his bright yellow bag on his back as he sped off to the school. In just a matter of minutes, Izuku was there. He slowed to a walk as he entered, getting greeted by a tall, buff blonde male.

"Hello young student! I'm All Might, the vice principal. If you'll follow me, I'll lead you to the principals office. You'll need to take a test first." He said with a rather large smile.

Izuku only nodded as All Might walked off. He followed him inside the school and down the huge hallways.

'Why is this place so big? It's like a mansion!' Izuku thought, looking in awe as he walked.

"Young Midoriya. We are here." All Might's voice snapped Izuku out of his trance.

He ventured into a room, seeing a small creature sitting in the head seat. Izuku was confused, but, shrugged it off. He was gestured to sit down at the little desk set up placed in the centre of the room. He took the seat and was handed a sheet and pencil.

"Hello, Midoriya Izuku," the principal finally spoke. "Please complete this little test. You have an hour to do so. Time starts now."

*1 hour later*

Time finished and Izuku's sheet was taken for marking. He waited in silence for a few minutes till he was handed the sheet again.

"Congrats kid." A teacher in a yellow sleeping bag said.

Izuku looked at the sheet, seeing he'd gotten 100%.

"Welcome to UA High!" The principal said. "My name's Nezu and your homeroom teacher here is Aizawa," He gestured to the guy in the sleeping bag. "You'll head to class with him. But, before you go, I have one little warning."

Izuku stared at Nezu, wondering what the warning was.

"You are the only human that attends this school. Everyone else is a supernatural. I'd be careful here if I were you."

Izuku nodded his head once before leaving the room with Aizawa. He started to lag behind. Suddenly, he felt something sharp dig into his neck as two arms wrapped around his waist. He felt his blood being drained out as the supernatural who held him trapped him. The sharp pain was taken away.

"You have some delicious blood."

Izuku turned his head to see a multi haired vampire. He licked the wound he placed, closing it up before letting go of Izuku and stepping in front of him.

"The names Todoroki Shouto. I hope to see you again." He said before walking off.

Izuku was frozen there, staring after the vamp. He placed a hand on his neck, tracing the spot he was bit. It was gone.

"Hey there!"

Izuku turned round, seeing a redhead running towards him with a toothy grin. He had ears perked up on his head and a tail swishing round his legs.

"H-hello." Izuku smiled as they came to a halt in front of him.

"You must be new here. I'm Kirishima Ejirou." They greeted, holding out their hand.

"Midoriya Izuku." Izuku replied, taking their hand.

At that, Kirishima's fur stood on end and his tail stopped moving.

"Y-y-your a h-human?!" He murmured, staring at Izuku in shock.

"Yeah. It's strange, isn't it." Izuku said, scratching the back of his neck.

Kirishima suddenly bowed saying, "its such an honour to meet you!"

"Woah, woah! Calm down, Kirishima. What's this about?" Izuku asked.

"It's been forever since us werewolves have seen a human. It's just a huge honour to finally meet one!" Kiri explained.

"Oh? I do remember reading that somewhere." Izuku murmured.

"Oh crap! We're gonna be late! Who's class are you in?" Kiri asked.

"Aizawa-sensei's." Izuku replied before being dragged off by Kiri.

Kirishima ran down the hallways, turning corners till finally, he came to a stop. He let go of Izuku as they stared up at the huge door labeled A-1.

"Thanks Kiri." Izuku smiled, petting Kirishima's head.

At that, Kiri exploded red and fainted, collapsing to the ground. Before Izuku could react, a blonde male came out of the classroom, waved at him and grabbed Kiri before dragging him inside and closing the door.

'That was strange.' Izuku thought.

He waited outside the door till he heard Aizawa call him in. He opened the door and walked over to his teacher, standing beside him as he faced the class with a smile.

"Hello! I'm Midoriya Izuku. It's nice to meet all of you!" Izuku smiled, trying to calm his nervousness.

"If you were all wondering, he is human." Aizawa said, making everyone's jaws drop.

Izuku just smiled before seeing a familiar ash blonde spike of hair.

"Hiya Kacchan! Long time no see." He smiled.

Everyone turned to the blonde who was in utter shock.

"Bakugou Katsuki. You know him?" Aizawa asked.

Katsuki just stood up, grabbed Izuku and dragged him outside the room. Once outside, Katsuki brought Izuku into a tight hug, burying his face in Izuku's hair. Izuku just buried his face in Katsuki's chest, hugging him just as tight.

"It's been awhile, huh, Kacchan." Izuku murmured.

"Too long, Deku." Katsuki replied.