aftermath - ignoring you p.2

Start from the beginning

"And Bellamy." Monty notices the change in Gorgina's mood, and not to a good one.

"Something happened?"

"I'd rather not talk about it, okay. Let's just find them and tell them."

~

Monty follows through, getting Clarke and Bellamy to Gorgina's room but she says nothing as Monty confesses. "My sister never approved of human testing. I don't care how crazy it's become down here." Bellamy mumbles, not wanting to accept it.

"Desperation has a way of making the unimaginable a necessity." Gorgina finally speaks up, looking everywhere but at Bellamy. "Still, if she weaponizes those things and sends them into the valley, then Echo, Raven, Murphy, Kane, your mom-" Monty says but Clarke cuts her off, "Not just them. All of us."

"Unleashing an invasive species on the last arable land on earth is a monumentally bad idea." Gorgina says, laying on the bed and looking at the bunk on top of her, "Even if Octavia does know, she won't listen to me."

"Then what do we do?""Two of us go talk to Indra, whatever crosses throughout Octavia minds goes through Indra." With Gorgina just saying that, a plan clicks on Clarke's head.

"Okay, Monty and me will talk to Indra. And Gorgina- please." Clarke instructs, this causes Gorgina to sit up and look at Clarke who makes a face at her. And Gorgina already knows exactly what she means.

Clarke opens the door and Monty follows, since Monty feels something is up, he closes the door behind him. Gorgina doesn't says anything as she rushes out of the room, anywhere but staying in the same room with him alone.

Monty finds Gorgina outside, staring at the cloudy sky.

"This- This was supposed to be Jasper's suicide note after we pulled him out of the City of Light. He was gonna put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger." Monty starts, making Gorgina focus on Monty instead of the sky.

"'Monty, I know you're an optimist. You think better days are ahead, but that's not true. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. There's only the tunnel, another enemy to fight, another war. I've come to the conclusion that we're the problem human beings, all of us. The cycle can't be broken as long as we're here. That's why I won't be here. That's why-" Monty starts to have tears streaming down his face and it breaks Gorgina but she doesn't knows how to comfort him.

"Monty It's OK." Gorgina mumbles, trying not to tear up like her friend is doing.
"Yeah. Jasper was smarter than all of us. It doesn't matter what we do. Coming back to the ground, opening the bunker, all we've done is made things worse. If a war is the only way to have the last survivable land on earth, then maybe we don't deserve it." This changes what Gorgina was thinking about, it completely changes the energy.

"You're right-" I'm cut off as Bellamy calls out, "Monty, come on. Echo got it done. Time to program the loop so we can go." Gorgina still looks at Monty, what will he do next?

"No." Gorgina doesn't looks at Bellamy, but she knows that if she doesn't helps then it'll be worse, "I miss him, too. Jasper should have been with us on the ring, but he wasn't because he gave up, and if he hung on a little longer and-" But it doesn't works on her favor.

"And what? We're doing it again."
"Doing what, saving our friends?" Bellamy asks, helping out his ex lover.
"We save our friends by stopping this war, not by facilitating it."

"Yeah. That sounds great, but unless you have an idea-" Bellamy cut off Gorgina, "Make algae, not war." And Gorgina knows as well, helping will help, "That's cute." She mumbles under her rbeath.

"Wonkru's about to fight for that valley because they don't think they can survive here, but with this, they can." Monty pulls out a container holding something green.  "Yeah, if the early batches don't kill them like they nearly did us."

"That that's before I got the recipe right, and you know it." And Gorgina knows she's not doing the right thing but it is what it is, "Look. I'm sorry, OK? It is a good idea. And I know you wanted to avoid all this. But our friends come first?" Bellamy admires on how she helps him out but he knows she's ignoring him, well she has to be or she would have looked at her already.

Monty gets up heading inside, "Am I crazy or are you avoiding me?" Bellamy asks, she could make her way around him. "No. I'm sorry, just been busy." Gorgina lies, trying to get past him but he doesn't lets her.

"I can still tell when you're lying." He points out, making Gorgina lets out a groan.
"It's just everything's so different." She mumbles.

"Not so different-" He tries to correct her but she cuts him off.
"It is, you're still with Echo." Saying those words break both of them but unlike Gorgina, Bellamy doesn't shows it.

"She's risking her life to be with me."
"You're saving lives again. Thank you, by the way." She lets out a sarcastic laugh, her feelings have taken over that she doesn't even cares if Echo is risking her life to be with Bellamy, she just wants to be back with him.

Gorgina Foy & Bellamy Blake

But she's not longer Foy. And that makes her look down at her ring, Bellamy noticing it."Looks like we both found new families." He mumbles to himself before he looks back at her eyes.

"So you're happy with him?" He adds. "It was hard for a while, really hard, but we survived, and he comforts me. He cares for my health, he believes in everything I do. No one has ever been like that." She replies but it doesn't means she doesn't wants to be with him."Oh." Gorgina caught him off guard, making her way inside the bunker but she stops halfway there.

  "Is there a way to stop the war?" Gorgina whispers, and he hears her due to him being right behind her, "Unconditional surrender but Octavia will never surrender."

9.20.18

I'm on the roll with the updates man !