"What now?" I asked scathingly, "Will you try to kill me?" 

"No.  You did well, young one.  The master is very pleased with your actions."

This stopped me immediately.  "Master?"

"Yes. Our Lord Sauron. It was he who gave you the power to kill the orc, and he can give you much more."

Come to me.

I did not know what was happening to me.  One minute I was being tortured, and the next minute I was ready to take down an entire army if need be.  I gasped for air as my mind felt as if it were swimming through a dark fog.  Something in me told me that I should kill the wraith and run as fast and as far as I could away from there.  Yet, I also felt a need to listen to the dark voice in my head. The wraith had said that He could give me power, something I seemed to now crave. Besides, there was nothing left for me here. No one would save me from myself.

"What is it that the master requires of me?"

The ghostly king smiled before turning and walking out of the room.

"Come with me."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the next week I trained. Long agonizing hours I would be put up against large groups of orcs and forced to kill them or be killed myself.  When I no longer felt like I had the strength to go on, rage and greed for power would fuel me.  I had been given some black leather armour to train in, but the Witch King had told me he was having some special armour brought to me from Sauron himself. "Armour befitting the right hand" he had told me.  The longer I stayed here, the more I enjoyed the feeling of spilling blood and the power it made me feel. I had begun to forget my past life and everyone in it.  Every time I tried to think of it a searing pain would explode in my head before I was forced to not think of it.  My memories were now filled with nothing but darkness and fire.  

A couple of days ago, the wraiths had left with most of the orcs to Minas Tirith.  A day later, the wraiths returned, but this time only eight.  I was told that a young soldier, a woman no less, had killed him.  I felt no remorse or sadness at the news. I felt... indifferent and almost happy. Almost a week to the day since I had begun training, a wraith came to me in my small room. It was devoid of anything comforting, save for a small pillow and a thin blanket on a mattress. I had been sitting on my bed, sharpening my blades and cleaning my armour, when the wraith barged through my door.  I sat calmly on my bed, staring at my blade as I ran the whet stone along the edge. 

"Yes?"

"It is time.  The army is approaching the Black Gate."

I rubbed my hand along the side of the blade and lifted it to look down the length, looking for any nicks or notches on the edge.  I sheathed my sword and started putting on my black armour.  My long hair was pulled back in many tight braids around my head and tied back with a leather strip.  

"Well then, we don't want to keep them waiting then, do we?"  With that said, I turned and stalked out of the room with the wraith hot on my heels.  We walked down the dark corridors until we reached the roof.  There, waiting for us, was a large dragon-like creature.  It's skin was black and dry, with a long neck leading to a short face holding beady eyes.  We climbed onto its back, and with a thrust of it's powerful wings, we were soaring through the clouds towards the mountain and the Eye.  I closed my eyes, settling myself before I faced Sauron and his army. This was what I was born for. This was why I trained. I would be the most powerful Elleth to ever walk on Arda.

After nearly an hour, we landed in front of the tower, Baradhur, the flaming eye at the top was crackling and pulsating with power as it gazed down at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat and made my way through the doors and up the tower to the top.  Heat licked at my exposed skin and whipped stray hairs around my face.  I fell to my knees and bowed low, fear eating at my soul and making me shake uncontrollably.