1.

"Seriously, Luke. Where on Earth are you taking me?" I asked as I held my arms out, trying to feel around my surroundings since Luke had me blindfolded me, leading me to somewhere that I was unfamiliar with. 

Luke let out a chuckle and shook his head. "You'll find out soon, I promise." He kissed the side of my head and walked until we came to a complete stop. I had no idea where we were and by Luke's tactics, it would either be somewhere good, or somewhere bad. I felt his hands touch the back of my head as he undid the blindfold. There I saw a tent made out of blankets and Luke's laptop laying on the mattress that was inside the tent. I smiled and looked back at him.

"Luke, what is this?" I asked with a smile on my face. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist and shrugged.

"Just a little something for us." He kissed my cheek and moved, taking my hand and walked towards the tent. The inside was lit up with strung up lights that went around the outside of the tent and small lanterns. "I felt like you and I could sleep outside tonight under the stars." He chuckled and sat down on the mattress as I sat next to him. 

I smiled and looked around, then traced my attention back to him. "Luke, this is so sweet." I said, placing my hand on his thigh and kissed his cheek lightly. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Like I said, it's for us. Mostly you, because I love you, but just a getaway for the night." I laid back and looked up at the white tent's ceiling and then over at the computer, seeing that my favorite movie was up. "Only you would put my favorite movie on." I giggled and looked back at him.

Luke laughed and shrugged. "You know every line for it, so I feel that I don't even have to watch it, I can just listen to you recite it." He laughed again and fixed his snapback, putting it on backwards. He got up and fixed his jeans before looking down at me. "I'm gonna go start the fire, wanna go inside quickly and get the stuff for s'mores?" He asked with a cute smile appearing on his face. I nodded and got up, running a hand through my hair as I walked inside and went into the kitchen, reaching in the cabinets for the marshmallows, graham crackers, and chocolates. As I walked out, I bumped into Jai and gasped. 

"I'm so sorry." I looked at him and shook my head. Jai shrugged and laughed. 

"It's not a big deal, I was just being clumsy." He shook his head and grabbed the marshmallows off the ground. "You outside with Luke tonight?" He smirked and nudged me. I went red and nodded.

"Yeah, but we aren't doing anything dumb! Just having a couples night in style." I giggled and grabbed the marshmallows from him. "Where are the little sticks for the s'mores?" I asked Jai as he lead me into the garage and handed me two. I nodded and walked back into the backyard as I saw Luke sitting by the fire, putting his hands over it. "I got the food!" I said with a smile as I walked over by him and set it down on a chair. I wrapped my arms around him from behind and he put his hands over mine. 

"It's perfect outside. Weather's great, no wind, just us, perfect." He turned around and tilted my chin up, kissing me lightly. I kissed him back for a second until pulling away and smiling up at him. 

"I love you, Luke." I said as he kissed my forehead lightly and nodded.

"And I love you, Drea." He said, rubbing my side. "Let's start making some s'mores, yeah?" I nodded and grabbed a stick for him and myself, handing his to him and put a marshmallow on mine and put the stick over the fire, letting the marshmallow get a golden brown. Once I felt it was alright, I grabbed two graham crackers and put the marshmallow and chocolate on it, sitting down and took a bite. 

"This is perfect." I said, looking up at Luke who looked to be getting irritated with his s'more. I giggled and he looked back at me.

"My stupid fucking marshmallow keeps burning." He said as he blew out the marshmallow in flames and threw it on the ground. I tried not to laugh as I saw him struggle.

"Babe, dont hold it too close to the flame." I laughed and watched him pull it slightly away from the flame. "If you hold it too close, it burns." He nodded and waited a couple seconds as he watched his marshmallow get a golden brown.

"Hand me two graham crackers." I helped him make his s'more and sat back down, finishing mine. 

"Typically I make mine in the microwave." I laughed and rolled my eyes, taking another bite.

"Lazy." Luke said as he laughed and took a bite of his. A while later, we found ourselves laying in the grass cuddling by the fire. I lifted my head off of Luke's chest and looked over at him as I saw him dozing off.

"Hey, babe? Maybe we should go into the tent and put out the fire..." Luke nodded tiredly at me as I got up and grabbed the thing of water, slowly pouring it on the fire as Luke trudged over to the tent and crawled in, laying on the mattress and got under the covers. When I finished putting the fire out, I went into the tent, slipping off my sandals and got under the covers with Luke, wrapping my arms around his middle and snuggled against his side. "Luke?" I whispered to him to see if he was still up.

"Hmm?" He hummed as he turned his head to look at me.

"Were you sleeping?" I asked him, looking in his eyes. Luke shook his head and closed his eyes.

"No, just resting my eyes.." He nodded and I nodded at him as I rubbed his side. 

"If you wanna sleep, go ahead and do it..I don't mind, I'm probably gonna fall asleep too." I said as the place went silent and the only sound was the sound of the music playing on Luke's laptop playing. I turned off his laptop, shutting it and cuddled against him again as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.