Dinner and a kidnapping

Start from the beginning

The waiter looks up from his notepad as we walk in. A young man with scruffy brown hair, probably early 20's. His eyes go wide when he sees me. Guess he's a techy.

Host: "I err... g-good evening sir, madam. I just- I- I'm so sorry, I'm usually far more composed at my job, it's just that I'm a huge fan Mr Ironwood!"

Y/n: "hey don't sweat it kid, happens all the time." I pull out a Iron Tech gift card from my wallet and place it in my hand then shake his hand. He looks at his palm. I whisper "that should buy our latest model of scroll. Treat yourself my friend."

Host: "this is... thank you! Thank you so much sir!"

Winter: "theres a reservation under Y/n's name."

Host: "oh of course! Right this way!"
He walks us over to a circular booth in the centre of the room
Host: "if you need anything don't hesitate to ask."

*small timeskip*

Winter: "so three have been taken?"

Y/n: "yeah, three of the four prototypes just gone! we've no clue who's taken them!"

Winter: "fully armed?"

Y/n: "yeah, they were being shipped to the showroom for the grand unveiling and they're just gone!"

Winter: "well I'll let your uncle know... but for now let's just not talk about work ok? Let's just relax and enjoy our evening."

Y/n: "couldn't agree more! So what do you wanna talk about?"

Winter: "*chuckle* Maybe we can talk about how you're terrible with signs?"

I feel her rub against the inside of my leg under the table and she smiles
Y/n: "y-yeah Vicky was saying about that last night. Apparently I don't pick up on signals or something like that..."

Winter: "well do you know what this signal means?~" her leg travels further up my leg, and I feel her toes glide against my crotch

I smirk, trying to hold my nervousness back
Y/n: "Winter? Are you trying to tell me something?"

Winter: "I'm trying to tell you I want you to tie me down and destroy your bedsprings from the impact of you pounding my ass so hard~"

Y/n: "I-I I just, I I-I don't um..."

Winter: "in all the times we've spent together, all the countless hours we used to spend playing together, and you never even thought I liked you that way did you?"

Y/n: "no because you're... and I'm..."

Winter looks concerned as she leans in slightly
Winter: "what? What are you trying to say?"

Y/n: "Winter look at me, I'm a mess! Yeah I can act the suave billionaire, and sure I have the clothes but..."

Winter: "but what?"

Y/n: "but you're too good for me... I don't deserve you."

Winter: "is that what you think?" Her hand rests on mine and she intertwines our fingers "Y/n you've been my best friend since I was 12! I haven't thought about another guy since I met you! When I pulled you out of that burning rubble I didn't want to leave your side... I never told you this but I... I never moved from that spot on your hospital bed... for 3 weeks I sat and watched you drift in and out of consciousness, never really knowing if you were going to make it. And when you did, I never felt so happy, that joy of seeing you smile is a feeling I want to stay with me forever." She pauses for a moment as if composing herself before saying something I never thought I'd hear "Y/n I love you."