50. End

this is the last chapter.

if some of you skipped the facking authors note at the end of the previous chapter you aren't going to know what's going on so i suggest you do that. sigh. anyways, yes, this is from louis' pov now, this is insanely short bc well, last chapter eh

Louis' POV

I sat back from my computer clicking the 'Publish' button. Finished, it was all over, months and months of writing that thing and it was over. I laughed to myself, running a hand through my hair. As if I just wrote an entire fan fiction about some fantasy of mine. God only knows I wanted to be Tumblr famous, let alone older than eighteen. It was ridiculous, yet I had such a great time thinking up plots. It was easy in a way, I got to let out my imagination - what I wanted my life to be.

But, no, I was an eighteen year old boy crushing on some twenty year old pop star that I literally had no chance with. No one knew who I was, like, sure, I had fifteen thousand Twitter followers, but what does that matter? It's all thank to 5SOS fam's endless follow parties. I was so pissed at Zayn in the beginning, it was hilarious, I just didn't even mention him. 

People read this, hell two million people read this, this fan fiction. But I'm not going to go to the extent of saying I was famous because in a months time people are just going to forget about this entire thing. 

Knocking was sounded from outside of my door, I shakily stood up, a rush of adrenaline from finishing an actual book that I wrote - who cares if it was about myself?

"Lou-eeeee," Tina sang in front of me, a bottle of Vodka dangling in between her index  finger and thumb. 

I gasped, snatching the bottle from her hands, rolling my eyes internally. "God damn, Tina, mom's gonna be home any second so you better hope your ass isn't in trouble. Go take a shower, I'll cover for you."

This had happened way too many times in the past month, ever since my sister, Tina's boyfriend, Steven or whatever his name was broke up with her, like, yeah of course I had sympathy for her at the start but now it was getting ridiculous, she was fifteen for God-sake, she shouldn't be drinking every weekend. 

She giggled into her hand, latching onto my side, mumbling hiccuped 'thank-you's' into my ear repeatedly. 

I rolled my eyes at her, leading her to the bathroom.

My life should not be like this, I should be dating Harry Styles.

_

THE END 

.

,

.

,

OF BOOK ONE

:)