36. Tease

Louis

Harry walked out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his head and slung low around his hips. I let out a small laugh, "Harry, mate, what exactly are you doing with that towel?"

"This one?" He asked, pointing to the one around his hips, he smirked. "It's hiding my little friend from you."

"Little friend?" I rose an amused eyebrow.

He nodded, "yes, his name's Keith and he's scared of Louis' hands, aren't you, Keith?" Harry looked down to his towel, smiling.

"What are you talking about?" I laughed, throwing a hand over my face.

Harry just ignored me, still pretending to be in a deep conversation with his willy, "Keith, you were just so traumatized by Louis' little friend in the shower weren't you? I'm so sorry you had to look at that."

"Should I be concerned, or?"

"Shush now, Louis, Keith is talking to me, not you," Harry scolded, waving me off.

I shook my head, smirking and stood up, "can I say hi to Keith?" I asked, a teasing tone to my voice.

Harry looked up, obviously startled by my sudden confidence boost, "well, I-I was jus-"

Before he could even finish his sentence, I had ripped off his towel and throwing it onto the bed behind me. Harry's first instinct was to cover his parts, or 'Keith' as he liked to call it. "Louis!" He exclaimed, bending over, embarrassed. His towel that was some how staying up right at the top of his head was slowly shrugging down, covering his left eye.

I pulled that towel down as well and Harry immediately reached to help it from falling in front of his face. I took that moment to move my hands down to Harry's man-hood and his head shot up. I gripped my hand around his length, giving it a firm squeeze that had Harry whimpering through my touch. "L-Lou, we just-"

"Sh," I scolded, moving my head forwards to plant a light kiss on the corner of his mouth. I could hear his breathing all rapid and coming out in short pants. 

I removed my hands from his length, moving up to his balls, cupping them and rubbing slowly. By now, Harry's friend 'Keith' was standing up right. Harry grunted, rocking his hips forwards, "don't t-tease me, Lou..."

I blinked innocently, "I'm not?"

He let out a low growl from the back of his throat and I noticed his damp curls sticking to his face. I got down onto one knee, while Harry looked down at me desperately, legs shaking and his lip wedged in between his teeth, making it turn a deep shade of red. I licked my lips, leaning down and letting my lips linger over the tip of his length. Harry threw his head back, moaning loudly, "Lou, f.uck, just... Do i-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence as I gripped my hand around him again, pumping slowly and getting up off of the ground, standing extremely close to him. I looked down to his length which was leaking pre-cum already, I tisked quietly, "now, Harry, can't have you coming twice in one day, that's just not fair."

"B-But I-"

I tightened my grip around him and a droplet of come dripped out and onto the floor. Harry cried out, throwing hands over my shoulders and digging his nails into my back and shoulder blades. I looked down to my own semi-hard on and lidded my eyes. I removed my hands from his lower area and walked over to the washroom, leaving Harry panting and distressed. "Louis?" He cried, following me to the washroom, but I had already closed the door and locked it. 

I didn't respond, only removed my sweatpants and boxers, letting them fall onto the floor below me. I curled my fingers around my own length, pumping fast so that it was evident to Harry what I was doing, the sound of skin slapping skin filled the washroom and Harry was desperately knocking on the bathroom door.

"Louis, please! Can I- I want to..."

I put my free hand against the door, leaning against it as I jerked myself off, making sure to let out every cry or moan as loud as I pleased, no holding back. I felt my climax come near, as I threw my head back in a state of pure ecstasy. "Ha-arry..." I moaned loud, releasing all over my hand and some of the counter. 

After cleaning up the counter with soap and water and putting back on all of my clothes, I entered the room again, looking around for Harry. Sure enough, he was sitting on the bed, fully clothed and shifting uncomfortably. "Welcome back, Satan," he greeted, not meeting my eyes, looking at the ground frustrated.

"Awh, is little Harry flustered?" I asked, smirking.

He looked down to his lap where I now noticed the very obvious bulge stuffed in his jeans, "yeah..." he whispered.

"Y-You didn't-" I blinked, confused, I had thought he wanked as well when I wanked. Apparently not. "You could've- like, you could've, uh, done something," I swallowed, my eyes glued to his lap.

"Well y-you said I wasn't aloud to...to..."

"Come in twice in one day," I finished for him. I had never really thought of Harry as someone who was the submissive type in these situations, because I literally wasn't very controlling. Only, the sense of control that I had over him in these situations were refreshing.

He nodded, still not making eye contact with me. "I have to talk to you about something," he spoke, looking up at me now.

I nodded, sitting down beside him, trying to ignore his hard-on. "What?"

"Well... I..." he shifted on the bed, wriggling uncomfortably. 

"You alright?" I asked softly, noticing his discomfort.

"I'm fine," he snapped, his cheeks flushing.

"Are you sure? I could just..." I let my hand hover over his crotch, I heard his breath bitch as I lowered my palm, slowly palming him. 

He let out a long moan, loud and desperate. It wasn't until I noticed the wet spot forming on his pants and the layer of pink cascading over his cheeks, that I came to the realization the he just came in his pants from one touch. I was honestly taken aback, I hadn't realized how sensitive he was.

"Sorry..." he muttered. "I'm just going to..."

He walked over to his dresser quietly, picking out a fresh pair of boxers and loose sweats. He removed his jeans, throwing them into the hamper in the corner of the room. Next was his boxers, he slipped them off fast and sped to get the fresh pair up his legs, giving me a five second glance at his beautiful ass.

Sometimes I didn't even think any of this was real, I mean, a few months ago, I was obsessing over this boy and now we were exchanging handjobs and blowjobs. It was all so surreal.

"What'd you wanna talk about?" I asked, as he sat back down onto the bed, still looking extremely embarrassed from coming that easily.

He scratched the back of his head, "uh, well, you know how I'm going on tour soon?"

I looked down, slightly upset now, because I honestly hated thinking about Harry leaving me for a matter of months. He gets breaks in between, but I don't want him spending money on me visiting him while he's halfway across the world. "Yeah?"

"Well, that's in one two months, so I kind of planned a little vacation for the two of us before I... Leave," he looked at me hopefully. 

A gigantic smile stretched across my face, "a vacation?"

"Yeah, I was thinking, uh, a ski resort? I mean I've already booked it and now thinking about it, I should've asked you, because what if you don't even wanna go-"

"Harry," I stopped him.

His eyes locked with mine.

"I'd love to go," I said firmly, crawling forwards to hug him. 

He threw his arms around my shoulders, hugging me tight. "Can't wait then."

"Can't wait," I agreed.

______________________________