8. Hello

Harry

What a stupid question. Why did I have to go and make things awkward?

Louis scratched the back of his neck, "uh, yeah... I do, sort of..."

I let out a small laugh, walking closer, as we were still a good three meters apart. Niall had left, but not before a humiluating comment about me wanting to impress Louis. I wasn't even going to deny that it happened, because it did.

"Well, that's cool. I mean, for a guy and all. Cute..." I said, trying to maintain my confidence, but damn, was he making it hard for me. His blue eyes scanned me, as he kept a calm expression. If I'm being completely honest, I'd originally though he'd pounce on me the first chance he got. 

Apparently not.

Why had I called him cute? I mean, obviously he was, but I didn't have to publicly announce that. I'm sure he's very well aware of his absurd cuteness level. 

"Thanks, you are too, I mean obviously. You're hot- I mean, gosh, I'm such an idiot. You're nice and chill, and I'm going to shut up now," Louis drifted, his face as red as a tomato.

My face felt hot and sticky, I felt perspiration building up in my forehead, making my curls moisten. 

"Oh my god, IT'S LOUIS TOMLINSON!"

A horrified expression filled Louis' features, before I grabbed his arm, and he went stiff. Right.

"C'mon Louis, it's only five of 'em, you can sign a few things, right?" I asked, approaching the five girls, calmly. Louis was obviously new to all of this, and a part of me didn't want him to be exposed to this. The lime-light changed people, sometimes for the best, sometimes for the worst.

Louis nodded numbly. "Hey girls," I greeted, as the blond nearly tipped herself over. It was really surprising that there weren't more fans on the lookout for me, but maybe Niall, Liam, and Zayn had gotten them pre-occupied.

"H-Hi, Harry. Can we get a picture?" The blond asked politely, holding her phone out.

I nodded, dragging along Louis, who just flopped around after me like a rag doll. I grabbed her phone, noticing the plain pink case, "did you want us to sign your case as well?" I asked, grinning.

Her eyes widened, nodded quick. "Yes!" She squealed, shaking her hands in front of her face.

I got ready for a picture, her friends gathering around as well, just in the background. Louis stood aside. "Louis," I groaned, pulling him over, and hooking my arm around his waist. My stomach erupted in butterflies, vividly taking over my sense of control. 

I couldn't get enough of him. Just couldn't.

All too soon, the girls walked away, thanking us too much, and my arm still laid lazily around Louis' waist as if second nature. I swallowed quick, suddenly becoming aware of what I was doing, and stepped away from him. 

His facial expression resembled a look of disappointment, nostrils slightly flared, and lips pursed. "You're really good with fans, huh?" he asked, scratching his cleats on the concrete again.

I smiled, "yeah, I guess so."

My stomach fluttered again, and I gasped, as I imagined something that I probably shouldn't have imagined. "What?" Louis asked.

I shook my head, "I was just thinking."

"About?" Louis pushed.

I paused, reevaluating my choice of words, "I read your fan fictions," I blurted.

"Oh, fuck."

"No, no, I liked them, they were well written, trust me," I assured.

He raised his eyebrows, "really? Did you actually read them, because the content was not even something I should've even thought of to write."

I shrugged, "we all have our ways of relieving tension."

I stopped. I did not just say that. Not in front of him.

Louis did a double take of me. The air between us just screamed awkward tension.

I paced a bit, shuffling my feet around, I over looked my options.

A) I could ask for his number and keep in touch, or B) I could pussy out and risk the chance of never speaking to him in real life again.

Tough choices, real tough choices. 

"Hey, Louis, I was-" I paused, frowning. No, I wasn't ready for that, how did I know I could trust him? I didn't. Well actually I probably could trust him, but let's just go with the fact I'm a pussy.

I drew in a breath, "I was just going to let you know, that I have to get going now, but we'll keep in touch, yeah?"

He blinked, "yeah."

____

He was absolutely beautiful, everything about him was. 

I shifted uncomfortably in my car seat, as Niall fidgeted from beside me, shoving me every once in a while, laughing obnoxiously in my ear.

I plugged in my headphones, slowly draining out my friends voices, and most importantly, Niall.

I let the soothing voices of The Fray take over, and I gazed out the window. I was absolutely mesmerized by the blue eyed boy with the caramel fringe. His lips were juicy and pink, so luscious. God, I sound like a teenage girl.

I remembered his touch, and how it felt like fire igniting my skin, the butterflies came back, curdling in my stomach, making me feel restless. I'd be tossing and turning all night if I didn't do anything about it soon. 

My pants tightened immensely, making me awkwardly adjust them. I place my fore arm on top of my lap, resting it there, trying to seem a bit more subtle. 

There were a few things I'd learned from today.

One, Louis Tomlinson was going to be the cause of my death.

Two, I can't control my emotions anymore.

Three, No amount of porn will ever subside this ache I'm desperate to feel, which can only be resolved by Louis Tomlinson himself.

The next time I saw the lad, I would pounce. I could barely take this any longer. He was shy and innocent, and I just wanted to corrupt him and be with him every second of the day and I've only met him once. If that doesn't scream love at first sight , then I don't know what does. 

___