34. Flips

Harry

I looked up, finally deciding to see who was buzzing at my gates at eight o'clock at night. I carefully set down my bowl of Coco Puffs, and made my way over to the speaker, pressing down on the button. "Hello?" I asked, my voice strained.

"It's Louis," a timid voice squeaked on the other line.

My breath got caught in my throat, "L-Lou, yeah, sorry, I just... I didn't hear ya, one second, lemme just-"

I pressed the gate opener, and looked on my security camera. Sure enough, Louis was there, riding his bike down the path like an idiot. Why the hell was he riding his bike in the middle of March, I had no idea? It was kind of adorable in a way, but he was still rather stupid.

Finally, there was a light knock on my front door, and there Louis stood, his bike pressed up against the side of my house, and a purple beanie thrown over his feathery brown hair. "Why the hell did you ride your bike here?" I asked, giving him a cross look.

He shrugged, blushing a bit, "Tina was still out with El with the car, and uh, it's El's car now anyways, and I didn't really want to... Yeah...."

I sighed, "Lou, you know you could've just called and asked for me to pick you up."

"I just didn't think it was... I didn't want to bother you."

"You just showed up to my house with no warning, I'm sure you weren't worried about bothering me," I chuckled, draping my one arm over his shoulder, leading him further into the house. We settled down on the couch, and my mind wandered as Louis cuddled into my chest.

"Remember what happened last time we sat on this couch?" I asked, winking.

He bit his lip, obviously blushing while thinking back on the events. "It's where we frick fracked, yeah, I remember."

I groaned, throwing a hand over my face, turning away from Louis and burying my face in a couch pillow, lying down on my stomach.

"I got that from your blog," I argued, my face hot.

Louis let out a throaty laugh, "that's even worse!"

I got up, looking at him, "how?" I pouted.

"Why were you even reading my blog?" he raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged, "because you have so many pictures of Zayn, I mean, have you seen his cheekbones?" I gushed.

Louis didn't laugh.

"Oh, c'mon, Lou!" I laughed, punching his shoulder.

He still didn't respond, and I knew I hit a soft spot.

"You're jealous of Zayn?" I asked.

"No," he spat, avoiding my gaze, looking to the floor.

My eyes softened, and I shifted on the couch, crawling over to get on top of Louis, my hands found a spot on either side of his head. Louis struggled beneath me, wriggling and squirming feverishly. I shook my head, dipping down and placing a light kiss to his forehead, making him stop struggling all together. His body went stiff, and all you could hear was our breathing.

"You know I only have eyes for you, babe," I whispered in his ear, letting is hover over his earlobe longer than necissary.

I could hear him swallow from beneath me, and I began to sweat. I couldn't take off my shirt just yet though, no, that had to wait. I leaned down again, this time capturing his lips with mine. His eyes fluttered closed, and I let mine do the same.

Our lips worked together smoothly, while Louis raised his hips, rubbing ours together, creating friction. I released a low groan from the back of my throat. "Lou..." I whined, grounding my hips down harsher.

He let out soft pants, pulling away from my lips, and fumbled with the bottom of my T-Shirt, trying to raise it up my stomach. I smirked, leaning back so that I was stradling his waist, and pulled it off for him. My hands went down to his shirt, lifting it slowly, kissing this skin that became revealed slowly.

Louis squirmed, breathing hard, bucking his hips up. I hushed him, "now, now, Lou, patience is key."

I decided to rid him of the frustration and palmed his growing buldge through his tight black skinnies. It looked like it hurt- well, I know mine did. "Harry," he let out a breathy moan, grabbing at my hair. I watched his eyes flutter due to the pleasure. I pulled up his shirt even more, revealing his tanned stomach.

He shook his head, even through the pleasure of my hand still pushing against his groin slowly. "Why, Lou? You're so beautiful," I mumbled, pulling up his shirt again, even though his protests kept coming.

Finally, I lifted his back off of the couch, allowing me to fully remove his restricting shirt. He clutched at his sides, trying to hide. I shook my head, scolding him. "No. You're perfect."

My hands found his zipper, and I undid his pants. He was probably extremely sensitve right now, seeing as whenever I touched him in any way, he always had a very vocal response. "Ha-ah-arry, uh." I took off his jeans, shimmying down his gorgeous, muscular thighs.

Once they were removed, I moved onto his boxers, playing with the waistband, when his hand flew up and grabbed my wrist before I could do anything. "What?" I whined, bititng my lip in anticipation.

"I need to talk to you about something first."

"Right now?" I asked incerdously, rolling my eyes.

"Yes, right now."

___________