Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Heiress

Its exactly 7:30 pm ng makarating kami sa isang malaking mansion. This is the venue of the party. I can see the lights, I can hear the music playing and someone speaking inside.

Damn I'm late.. I cursed myself in my mind. I know that the party is already starting dahil sa mga palakpakan na naririnig ko sa loob.

I calmed myself. Gustuhin ko mang umuwi at hindi na tumuloy ay hindi na pupwede dahil nakaalis na si Mang Rene. And I'm pretty sure that I'm going disappoint them kaya mas pinili kong maglakas loob na magtungo sa main entrance.

Hindi pa ako nakakapasok ay hinarangan na ako.

"Good Evening Ma'am. Invitation po?" The lady asked me.

Napapapikit ako. Ano bang sasabihin ko? Napahawak ako sa sentido ko at nag isip ng paliwanag.

I'm surprised when I saw a built of a man standing in front of me. He's wearing a black suit. Medyo magulo pa ang buhok nito. He eyed at me and I meet his cold gaze. Binawi niya din ang tinggin sa akin bago niya nilingon ang babae.

"It's fine. She's with us tonight." I saw how the lady's cheek turned bright and red. Did just the lady blushed?

The lady nodded at him and then he looked at me with the same expression.

Its been a week since I met him and I'm always seeing him with this aura pero hindi pa rin ako nasanay.

The feeling is always knew to me.

"C'mon. Do you want me to drag you inside?" Mariing sabi niya ng mapansin na wala akong balak pumasok sa loob.

He avoid me and turned his back on me before walking away. Nag iwas ako ng tinggin at pagkatapos ay sinundan siya.

My head became dizzy because of the lights. Nahilo din ako ng makita ko kung gaano karami ang taong naroroon at kung gaano ka engrande ito.

I think lowly of myself now. Pakiramdam ko ay hindi ako nababagay rito.

"Follow me." Malamig na boses mula sa likuran ang nagpatindig sa balahibo ko.

There's so many designed round table in there. At nakita ko na doon siya nagpunta sa pinakang gitna na tapat sa stage.

Sinundan ko siya at habang naglalakad ko ay batid ko na nakuha ko ang atensiyon ng mga taong naroroon. I felt my heart is palpitating pagkatapos kong maupo.

I expected this but I've never been ready.

I praised God silently dahil sa naagaw ng emcee ang atensiyon nila.

"He's the one of the popular successful businessman in the Philippines, The great owner of the Royale Empire Group of Companies and the one who organize this event. Let's give a round of applause to Mr. Danrick Mario Ty. Austria."

A man with his black tuxedo went on the stage.

"Good evening everyone." He smiled as he greeted everyone.

"First of all, I would like to thank y'all for attending this important event... I bet everyone here knows me for being one of the successful businessman here in the Philippines and as the owner of the Royale Empire Group of Companies... but I bet not any of you know me more."

"When I was a teenager, to be a musician is always been my dream. Music is my passion and it feels like this is where I belong. My grandfather owns a business who's been taken care of by my father the day he passed away and as a the only son of my father, he wants me to handle the business in the future but I refused to.