Chapter 1

Author: it all had happened when Y/N was a little girl. Y/N was playing hide n seek with Seokjin. Her brother was hiding and Y/N was searching for him. "Jin-Oppa!~ where are you?" she asked.

Jin giggled when he heard her calling for him.  He kept quiet looking down at her from a tree. Y/N looked everywhere for him. She decided to climb a tree and sit. When she climbed the tree she didn't notice jin there.

Jin laughed quietly and hugged her.  Y/N jumped a bit from the surprised. "oh~ so this is where you have been hiding~" Y/N smiled. Jin let go of Y/N and watched the view from the tree...

A couple a minutes later they heard two gunshots. Jin and Y/N looked at eachother with widen eyes and jumped out of the tree didn't care if they had hurt themselves. They ran towards the sound which was from their house. They arrived and saw a group of people driving away. 

They ran inside the house and found both of their parents on the ground bleeding to death looking miserable. "Y/N... Jin... My dear sweet children.." Y/M/N said.  Both jin and Y/N ran toward their parents and cried. "eomma.. Please, we can't lose you... Who's going to take care of us.. " Jin whimpering. While 2 random people with masks on they could see their faces. "they will... Y/N you're going to America to train.. Jin you'll stay here in Korea with your uncle Woozi.. " Y/F/N says.  Both of them were slowly reaching for the light.  "eomma... I love you... I love appa" jin and Y/N said while crying.

"we love you too our dear sweet children.. " they said faintly. Woozi and Jackson took Y/N and Jin away from eachother.  "I love you oppa! Never forget that.. " "I'll search for you Y/N I will I swear I will!"

At this timing Jin was 11 and Y/N was 9. After 10 years of training. Y/N is now 19 while jin is 21.

Y/N pov:  it was 7 in the morning and my alarm was going off. "ugh!! Shut up you stupid hoe!" I threw the alarm at the wall.  I sighed,  'well it's the first day of a new school' I thought to myself. I got it and head to my closet. "what to wear what to wear... " look around in the closet. "ahah! Perfect!!"
Y/N outfit:

Always have to make a first impression

Always have to make a first impression. I smiled to myself "oh yeah can't forget" puts a pocket knife in my heels.  "now I'm ready" I head to the bathroom and quickly do my hair and brush my teeth. After I was done I head down stairs,  I saw a note on the table. "Y/N,  we're out on a business trip do what you want we don't care just don't get into trouble- Y/SM/N (stepmothers name)" I just rolled my eyes.

I headed to the garage. "alright which one of my babies should I ride.. " I looked around. "eh fuck it I'll take my badass babe (motorcycle)"

 "eh fuck it I'll take my badass babe (motorcycle)"

(don't mind the girl 😂😂)

I rode to school with my baby girl. When I had arrived I was being stared at. I just shrugged it off. When I was walking to the Main office I head people saying things Girl 1: "omg I wish I had her body" boy 1: "I just want her to be mine" he licked his lips.  I gave him a disgusted look and walked into the office. "ah! You must be the new student,  Y/N L/N right?" she smiled. "yes that is me" I smiled back. "here you go" she hands me my schedule. "thank you" and with that I left the office and head to my first class. 

Alright guys this is my first chapter of this book I hope you enjoyed it. 😌🌹