8

Liked by samgolbach, mariaevans, eltoncastee and 289,718 others

Colbybrock I'm a bad boy, but only for you 👅

View all 378 comments

Eltoncastee Oh I know it 😎
Samgolbach You CAN stop talking about her 😡
Coreyscherer Oh don't act all big and bad, you still scream every time there's a spider 😂
Colbybrockfan Your girlfriend is a hoe! DM me and you'll find proof.
Shea_elyse 😘😘

~ Colby's POV ~

I was sitting in my room going through Netflix to find a movie when there was a knock on my door before it opened. Looking over I seen Sam.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Maria is here..." He said. He seemed a bit off.

"Okay." I got up and walked downstairs and saw Maria standing in front of the door. "Hey, I didn't know you were coming over." I said. She looked at me.

"I have been in my car for 2 hours trying to figure out what I was going to say." She said.

"About what?" I asked.

"Sam came to my place earlier and showed me a picture." She said.

"What picture?" I asked and leaned against the wall crossing my arms.

"A picture of you and a girl with black hair making out in your room." She said. I raised an eyebrow.

"I haven't had a girl over. You're the only girl I'm talking to." I said.

"It doesn't seem like it from the picture. Look, Colby, do what you want. Be with who you want. But I am not going to be played." She said and walked out. I went to follow her but she slammed the door in my face.

"Samuel!" I yelled and ran up to his room and saw he was standing by his room and tackled him to the ground.

"What the hell man?!" He yelled. I punched him in the face until I was pulled off by Corey and Aaron helped Sam up. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled.

"You couldn't keep it in your pants and you lost your girlfriend. It doesn't mean you can ruin EVERYONE else's relationships because you're pissed!" I yelled and pushed Corey off me. I walked closer to Sam. "Stay the hell away from me and don't ever talk to me again." I said and started to walk to my room.

"We live in the same house, how is that gonna work?" He asked. I turned and looked at him.

"You can move the fuck out." I said and walked into my room slamming the door shut. I sat on my couch and ran my hands through my hair. Sam and I have never fought like this. Then again, I've never been with a girl that I like as much as I do Maria. I slid my phone out of my pocket and dialed her number and put my phone to my ear. It went right to voicemail. I hung up, tossed my phone on the bed and sighed. I laid down on my couch and cried into my pillow. Why the hell would he do this to me?! My phone started ringing and I jumped up and grabbed it and answered hoping it would be Maria. "Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, brother. It's Brennen. Wanna go to the bar with me and the guys?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

"Sweet, I'll pick you up in 10." He said and hung up. I might as well go out and drink my heart away. I got ready and walked downstairs and out the front door. When I saw Brennen's truck pull up, I got in. "Hey, brother." He said.

"Hey." I said looking out the window.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing. Maria just won't talk to me and it's Sam's fault. All I wanna do is get trashed and forget everything tonight." I said.

"I got you." He said and pulled into a parking spot. We got out and walked inside. The music was loud and there were a lot of good looking girls. I went and started drinking.

~~~~~~~~~
Oooooh, what's gonna happen? Sam and Colby are no longer friends? Are Colby and Maria going to be okay? ALSO, I'M BAAAAAAAAACK

Follow
Vote
Comment 🦄