1

Liked by samgolbach, katrinastuartofficial, colbybrock and 38,109 others

Mariaevans Who needs you when I have myself? 🙌🏼😊

View all 387 comments

katrinastuartofficial Damn bae, you look gorgeous 😍♥️
samgolbach Look at my friend, miss you ❤️
colbybrock @samgolbach thank you for showing me her YouTube channel! She is gorgeous!
mariaevans @katrinastuartofficial thanks babes. We need to hang out again SOON @samgolbach look at you, miss you, too @colbybrock who are you? Thanks for the compliment?
mariaevansisqueen Damn, she dissed a hot as hell YouTuber. Still love you, girl.
thegabbieshow Beautiful bestie 💋

~ Maria's POV ~

I was going through my Instagram comments on my recent Instagram picture when some kid named Colby commented on my picture. I went to his page, hell yeah he's cute, but who is he. I saw a picture of him and my friend Sam and I decided to text Sam.

Maria Bella:
Hey, who is this Colby character who commented on my photo?

I locked my phone and went out to the kitchen and saw my roommate, Gabbie, filming a video. She paused filming her video.

"Hey, girl. What's with your questionable face?" She asked.

"Some kid named Colby commented on my recent Instagram photo and I'm trying to figure out who that is." I said going to the kitchen and grabbing a water bottle. She walked into the kitchen.

"Are you talking about Colby Brock?" She asked.

"Yeah." I took a sip out of my water.

"He's a huge YouTuber." She grabbed my hand and took me to the couch. We sat down and she grabbed her laptop and she went onto YouTube and pulled up one of his videos. He's funny and cute. I smiled to myself.

~

"Sam!" I yelled as me and my blonde hair, blue eyed best friend hugged. We met up at the Santa Monica Pier.

"Maria!" He said. I chuckled and we pulled away. I hugged Kat and she hugged back. We pulled away. "I have a friend who's coming but he's still in the car." He said. I looked at him a little.

"Who's this friend?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said.

"Yo, Sam." A guy with a bit of a deep voice said. We looked to see a guy with brown hair, blue eyes and a pearly white smile. He is so damn cute.

"Colby, this is Maria. Maria, this is Colby." Sam introduced us. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Nice to meet you." He said.

"Nice to meet you." I said. We all started walking to where the rides and stuff were at. Kat and Sam were being all cute and coupley. I even took pictures for them. They went to the bathroom so we were waiting for them.

"So, Sam showed me a video you did tasting stuff blind folded and I think you are just amazing." He said.

"Thanks, I was watching some of your videos earlier." I said. A smile crept on his face showing those pearly whites. We talked about videos we filmed until Kat walked out to us.

"Sam still in the bathroom?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

~ Sam's POV ~
It had been like a half hour after we left the bathrooms and we went to grab food and Kat and I fell behind and watched Maria and Colby laughing and getting along.

"Seems like the plan is working." She said and high fived me.

"It isn't over yet." I said. We all sat at a table and they sat beside each other.

~ Maria's POV ~
Colby is seriously so sweet and so nice. We have been getting along well all night long. But the night was coming to an end and we were walking to the cars. Sam and Kat walked to Sam's car and Colby walked me to my car. I turned to him.

"Thanks for walking me to my car." I said.

"Its not a big deal. Listen, I would like to hang out alone. Away from Sam and Kat. Can I have your number?" He asked and he started fidgeting with his fingers. He was anxious about it. I thought it was really cute.

"Of course." I said and took a pen out of my bag and grabbed his hand and wrote my name and number on his hand and put my pen away. "Text me or call me whenever you would like." I said. He smiled and nodded. "I'll see you around." I said and got in my car and drove off. Colby is seriously the nicest and sweetest guy.

~
I got to my apartment and walked in and saw Gabbie watching a movie in the living room.

"Hey, how was it?" She asked pausing her movie.

"It was so fun." I plopped down beside her. "He is so sweet and so nice. I swear, its like we are the same person." I said.

"Girl thats a good thing." She said.

"I know." I smiled to myself. "I gave him my number." I bit my lip.

"Damn, moving fast I see." She said. I shoved her slightly.

"I've been single for way too long." I said. She wrapped an arm around me.

"I know, M." She said.

"Well, I am going to shower and get ready for bed." I kissed her cheek and walked to my room. I went and showered and changed. I laid in bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~
Hey, everyone. So I decided to make story where it was like an Instagram story and a chapter with it if you get what I mean? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this. Also, Acacia Brinley is portraying Maria. Just so you guys know who it is.

30 reads, 5 votes and 3 comments for next chapter ♥️

Follow
Vote
Comment ♥️