3

Liked by samgolbach, colbybrock, katrinastuartofficial and 21,718 othersMariaevans No make up kinda day today, lotta things to do, I'll keep you guys updated on Snapchat🤗

Mariaevans No make up kinda day today, lotta things to do, I'll keep you guys updated on Snapchat🤗

View 819 comments

Samgolbach Hey, best friend. You look absolutely amazing without make up!
Colbybrock Yeah, what he said ^^
Katrinastuartofficial You're so gorgeous without make up!😍
Eltoncastee Whoa hottie alert 😍
Mariaevans @samgolbach @colbybrock @katrinastuartofficial Thank you lovelies 🖤 @eltoncastee Thanks for the compliment?

~ Maria's POV ~
So I hang out with Colby today and I'm kinda freaking out because I don't know what he's wanting to do and I don't know what to wear. He said it was gonna be just me and him today, not Sam nor Kat. I was getting frustrated looking through my closet, not knowing what to wear. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Kat. I picked up and put her on speaker setting my phone on the dresser.

"Hey, Kat." I said.

"Hey, girl. My bestie instincts were kicking in and telling me something was wrong." She said.

"Colby and I are doing a solo hang and I don't know what he has planned and I don't know what to wear." I said.

"When is he coming to pick you up?" She asked.

"In like an hour." I said looking at the time which made me want to panic a bit.

"I don't get off work for another two hours. Shoot. Is Gabbie there?" She asked.

"Yeah." I grabbed my phone and walked to Gabbie's room and knocked on the door. She opened it and smiled. "Kat wants to talk to you." I said. She grabbed my phone and took her off speaker.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked and then paused. "Alright. Yeah, I'll help her. Okay, no problem." She said and handed the phone to me.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, I have to get back to work but I will text you later. Love you, bye." She said.

"Love you, bye." I said and she hung up. Gabbie grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me back to my room. She let go of me once we were inside and she went to my closet and picked out and outfit and came back to me.

"This is going to great with the day he has planned out." She said. She was holding a pair of yoga pants, a sports bra, a tank top and a pair of my running sneakers.

"What the hell does he have planned out?" I asked.

"You'll see." She said and set it on the bed and walked out. I rolled my eyes and saw I only had twenty minutes to be ready before he got here. I brushed my hair out and tied it in a ponytail and got dressed in what Gabbie gave me. I looked in the mirror and fell in love. I grabbed my bag and put my camera in it and I grabbed my phone and walked out to the living room and saw Colby and Gabbie having a conversation. He saw me and smiled.

"You didn't tell her did you?" He asked her and she shook her head no. "Good." He said. I was so confused.

"Have her home at a decent hour." Gabbie said as he walked over to me and he shook his head smiling.

"You ready?" He asked.

"I'm confused, so I don't know." I said.

"It'll be alright." He said. I nodded and we walked out and went to the stairs and walked down them. My anxiety was about to start going since I didn't know where we were going. We got to his car and he opened the passenger door for me. I got in and he shut the door and got in.

"Where are we going?" I started shaking my leg. He set his free hand on my leg.

"Relax, you're gonna love where I'm taking you." He said and started driving. I nodded and started to calm down even though I was still lowkey freaking out. After a long ass drive of small talk and music, he parked and we got out. We were at the bottom of like a mountain type thing.

"We're going hiking?!" I asked happily. Hiking is one of my favorite pastimes. I love it!

"Yes, ma'am. I remembered you telling me the night I met you that you love to go hiking. So, I figured we could do this." He said.

"I do love this." I said and hugged him. He hugged back and pulled away. We started walking.

"How long has it been since you've gone hiking?" He asked.

"Uh, I think 2 years." I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can't do it by myself. With how tiny I am, I wouldn't be able to defend myself very well." I said.

"I think you can defend yourself fine." He said. I shook my head smiling. Today has been a great day so far.

~~~~~~~~~~
I know the last chapter didn't get 30 reads on it and that's cool. I'm not gonna do that anymore. Anyways, what's going with wattpad right now? Everyone is getting notified of EVERYONES stuff that they post on their boards. I don't follow half the people I get these notifications from. Can someone explain this? Someone actually said that wattpad is dying like vine did. Please don't let this be true because I don't know where else I'd be putting my work on. Please don't take wattpad from us. Please.

Follow
Vote
Comment👻