Chapter 2: I tripped

I woke up early so that I wont be late in school,and its pretty far our house to school.

Well,I take shower, I wear my blue tshirt and jeans,and I went down the stairs to the kitchen and pour some cereal and milk,and I sat down in the dining area.When I'm done,I brushed my teeth,go back to my room and wear my converse shoes.Then I grab my bag and pour the food of my dog on my dog's plate,as I shoved her head.I said goodbye to mom and dad,and also to Molly(my dog).

*******

I arrived in the subway station and get in the subway.When I'm in the school,I'm afraid that I am going to bumped again to Chris,but I'm glad that I'm not in hurry,its too early to come to school,few students are in.So I can go first in the room without interrupting someone.When I was walking in the hallway to my locker,I saw Chris leaning in a wall as I passed him by,then suddenly I tripped in the floor, he catched me,and I stared at him and his eyes meet mine,we looked at each other for a second,and he smiled teasingly.A group of girls was staring at us,and looked like they are going to kill me.Well,that's the group of Lea,who are very obsessed to Chris,I think they are getting jealous.

My eyebrows furrowed.He help me to get up,"well thanks" I said.I continued to walk towards my locker and I get some book,for my class.I walked to our room and waited for our teacher to arrived.

Chris's POV

          I walked into my classroom,while walking I remember the girl that I helped and she was the girl that I bumped into,yesterday.

"Oh,she's too clumsy,"but she's beautiful,and I dont even know her name.I arrived in our room,and Jake my best friend sat beside me."Whats up,bro?"he asked.Well,I just helped a clumsy girl when she tripped in the hallway.

"Whoa,thats--"before he let out a word that it hurts my ear,I cut him off,then I asked him if he want to go on a party tonight,"okay,where?"he said,.in the square garden in Manhattan.Well you can take a girl with you,I chuckled.And he gave me a weird look,as he gets annoyed,"Okay,fine,I'm gonna bring a lot of girls if it is okay.he joked...Jake is always up to those things,about party,girls,and liquors.but for me it sucks,I just want parties if I'm bored.

         (Bell rings...Lunch time)

              I went to the canteen and I saw the girl that I helped this morning,She looks like bored,althought because she's friend is not with her.I sat down in the other table and watched her eating,and I eat too.When she's done she stood up and went somewhere.I didn't followed her...I finished my lunch...

I walked in the hallway and I saw her again from the library,and I cant have a timing to ask her name,but I want you to know that she's not my type.I looked at some group of girls following me and its the group of Lea and their thick make ups and lipsticks are very annoying,they look like clowns,I smiled at them and they grinned at me,and as of they want to scream.

        I went back in our room,and I sat down.As I heard the bell rings.

5 hours later

(after school)

I went to the parking lot and drove my car out ,and I went home.Our house is about 20 minutes drive from school.I stopped as the signal turns to red,and people are acrossing the pedestrian lane.When the signal turns to green,I continued to drove and I arrived at home.I opened the door,"mom,dad I'm home"I said.I went up stairs to my room and threw my bag in the sofa and I sat beside my bag.I closed my eyes and trying to release my tiredness.I get my earphone from my bag and turned on the music in my phone.I listened to the music.After a few minutes I'd take the shower, after the shower I wear  my tshirt and pajamas.I looked in the mirror and shoved my hand into my dark brown hair.And I admit that I like the combination of my blue eyes and dark brown hair,that I got my blue eyes to my mom and my dark brown hair to my dad.well my mom had a blonde hair that suits to her.