Chapter 1:Get along little aliens

He had survived.

Everything from his planet was gone, and he was the only survivor. He had crashed on a planet called Earth, and who had been his savior?

He opened his eyes to reveal the bueatiful blonde who had saved him next to a short haired brunette.

"Where am i?" He asked.

"Your at the Deo on earth" Kara explained.

"Zor-el?" He whispered angrily only enough for Kara to hear.

Hunter knew the history of Kryptonains they were selfish, thought they were the smartest people in the galaxy, and rude.

"How do you know that name?" Kara asked hands folded arcoss her chest.

"My name is Hunter Ba-Or I'm from New-Krypton I'm new-kryptonain" He explained.

Sundenlly he started floating in the air, Kara quickly reacted grabbing his hand pulling him down. As Kara grabbed his hand Hunter felt a spark rise in his hand, It was like it fit perfectly there and he knew she felt the same spark.

Kara blushed when she realised she was holding his hand though she liked it she felt a spark rush in her hand.

But she shouldn't feel this way about New-Kryptonains they are evil spinless and cold-hearted.

Alex inturputed the two by clearing her throat loudly which made the two jump away from each-other.

Hunter sat up.

"I gotta go take care of the New-Kryptonain" Kara said Rudly walking out the door.

Hunter Growled silently.

Alex was in shock at how her sister acted toward the alien.

"I-i'm so sorry about her behavior i-i just don't know what got into her" Alex apologized for Kara.

"No worries Krypton and New-Krypton really never got along no surprise we don't" Hunter said.

"Well i still apologize uh my names Alex. Alex Danvers" Alex introduced herself.

Hunter smiled alex was more polite than Kara "Hi Alex my name is Hunter Elliot Ba-El pleasure" He said.

"Um so you fly i think we should start testing you out and i might as well tell you right now you have powers and your gonna have to train with Kara" Alex said.

Hunter sighed.

"Uh if you excuse me i gotta go talk to Kara real quick" Alex said.

Hunter nodded and Alex walked out the door.

Alex walked out the med bay looking for Kara she saw Kara standing up against a table.

"Hey! What was that with Hunter! Kara that was so rude!" Alex told her adoptive sister.

Kara rolled her eyes.

"He was rude too!" She defended herself.

Alex opened her mouth to say something but closed it and inhaled.

"Okay listen just try to get along please?" Alex asked.

Kara groaned.

"Fine!" Kara said walking away.

Alex smirked to herself.