Chapter 2:The Mocking Game

"Okay so i know you don't like new Kryptonains..." Alex said but was inturputed by kara.

"Don't like is a weak word how about hate" Kara said.

Alex sighed. "Kara please just...behave Clark will come over and check him out then you could be done with him" Alex explained.

Kara rolled her eyes. "Fine!"

-----

It was time for Kara and Hunter to train they were currently in the training room.

"Okay you ready?" She asked hunter.

"Does a daxamite like parties" Hunter laughed.

Kara laughed too. To Hunter he thought she had a contagious laugh.

"Come on okay ready" Kara said getting into fighting pose.

"Set..." Hunter said.

"Go!" Kara yelled.

Hunter tired to throw a punch at kara but she quickly dodged it. He then tired to kick her feet over to make her fall but she moved quickly than he expected.

The two then started to do hand to hand combat for what seemed like 10 minutes Kara getting the most hits in.

Hunter ran back and ran towards Kara as fast as he could to tackle her, but the second he was inches away from colding into her, Kara flew up and Hunter ran threw a wall breaking it in the process.

He saw a two guards starring at him funny.

"Uh i...uh sneezed" He tried to make up a convincing lie.

"Again!" Kara called.

Hunter groaned and ran towards her and tried to punch her but she caught the punch and ended up fliping him making him fall on his back.

Hunter was quite embarrassed he was getting his ass kicked but he loved that it was Kara.

"Wanna take a break?" She asked.

"I Except your surrender " Hunter said standing up. "You were good by the way" He complemented her smiling.

Kara rolled her eyes.

"Oh you New-Kryptonains" Kara said walking towards the bench to get some of her water.

"What?" He asked.

"Always quick with the compliments! And yes that is great for girls who fall head over heels for you! But girls who despise you? not so much" Kara said sitting down back against the wall drinking her water.

He chuckled.

"Oh you despise me now i thought i was just stupid selfish cold-blooded and worse than a daxamite" He asked smiling.

Kara sat down her water bottle beside her "Oh hunter my darling" Kara said standing up "Your still all those things by the way do you have a terrible empty feeling in your skull" She joked.

"Ohh" Hunter laughed.

It was usual for Kryptonains and New kryptonains to mock each other. There was no harm it was just plain fun.

"You know what If i ever need a brain transplant i'll make sure i use yours cause i want one that's never used before" Hunter said.

Kara chuckled.

"Everyone has the right to be ugly and stupid but you abused the privilege!" Kara said crossing her arms.

"Daxamite" He said simpily.

Kara and Hunter looked into each others eyes competitively until kara ran up to him and pushed him into a wall. Hunter was pushed back but took Kara in a bear hug and the two were flying around the training fast goofing around with each other.

Kara threw Hunter onto the ground which he fell into and caused a crater.

Kara laughed.

Hunter smirked and let out a ray of heat vision. Kara quickly reacted.

"What? not gonna fight laser with laser?" Hunter asked mockingly.

Kara quickly clapped which sent a shockwave making the whole world dizzy and Hunter losing focus falling on the ground, powering down his laser vision.

Kara landed softly.

"New-Kryptonains" Kara said looking down as hunter as he laid down on the floor on his back. Kara smirked doing her usual Supergirl pose.

"I hate you!" He let out simpily.

"Boomerang!" Kara said.

The door to the training room opened which made Kara and Hunter look up.
Jonn, Alex, and Clark looked at the room in shock.

"What the hell did you do to my training room!"