ii. red vs green

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* two: red and green✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
two: red and green
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

On Tuesday morning, Dawn found herself standing by the Quidditch notice board.

Merlin, she loved Quidditch. She would do anything to be able to play right now. When she went to go the pitch yesterday night, much to her surprise it had been gated off. She did go to Professor McGonagall's office but it was almost twelve o'clock at night at the woman most likely would have given her detention.

Colleen Rosemary braids her hair, whilst flattening out her Gryffindor uniform. Over the summer she had gotten a nose ring, which complimented her very nicely.

And now Dawn, being a copycat, wants one to.

However she knew what her mum would say if she even asked for one.

Colleen looks around at the passing students with an unbothered expression. Since coming back everyone had been giving her not-so discreet side eyes. A very judgmental set of people were walking by them every few seconds. "Next person who stares at me, I'm actually going to fight. So what? It's just a nose ring. Judgmental arses."

The two of them had been best friends since their first year. Alongside, Drew Gellar who was sorted into Ravenclaw, unlike Dawn and Colleen. Colleen had been an arty, bubbly and usually happy girl and Drew had been a clever, outgoing boy. The three of them made a good set of friends, they never argued. Many of the Professors had also commented about it too and claimed the three of them were rather "unsociable" with the rest of their year.

"No one even noticed!" Dawn mentions with a small nod. It was a lie. Many people were giving her small looks as they entered the Great Hall. The two of them sat down at the end of the table, far away from everyone else. "Besides, I want one now too. You're lucky your parents let you get one, my mum would probably kill me if I ever asked."

"You suck at lying but you're right. Your mum would never let you." Colleen commented with a frown. After a minute, she answered that her mum was "Too overprotective. I could never handle that."

Dawn grunts eyes before reaching into her bag and routing around. It reminded her that she really needed to fix the hole at the bottom of her bag - it happened last year when she was playing Quidditch and left it overnight at the pitch. When she found it the following morning a rat had gone through it. She eventually found her quill, and scribbles her name at the very top. She agreed with what

 She agreed with what