chapter 6

Carrie POV : I ran as fast as I can from the hunter.

I was tired so I stopped for a while and lifted my nose and smelled something good in the air.

I decided to follow the smell and saw some kind of meat. I ate some of it suddenly out of no where a dart hit me. I fell and felt dizzy , I heard footsteps and saw someone. I passed out and felt someone picking me up.
The man drove me to his house and stopped.

I still felt dizzy and he put me in a cage. I growled at him and the hunter laughs at me.

" you not going anywhere wolf" in a angry tone " he said.

I kept growling at him while he keep laughing. I stopped and saw him with some sort of gun.

" This will kill you more than any creature I faced" he said in a evil tone. As he charged and pointed the gun at me , all of a sudden a wave of magic hits him to the floor. I saw Allison floating in the air and she was mad. I smiled at her and she opens the cage with a spell she cast. I ran to her until the hunter got up and points the gun at Allison.

" You better leave this wolf alone , witch or die" he said to Allison.

I growled loud and snapped at the hunter. He drops his gun and it accidentally shot his left hand. I ran to Allison and nuzzles her. She climbed on my back and we left the hunter alone.

" I'll get you wolf and your witch friend too" he smiles and laughs evilly.