Ch 1. His Obsession.

"Kim Taehyung." The deep voice calls.

Lifting his brown eyes, his dark hair hangs over them in solemn. Emotionlessly he follows the voice. The blank white walls driving him crazier than he already is.

His dark orbs stay low, afraid of looking at someone the wrong way. He feels like an outsider. An outsider that belonged in a place like this.

"This is your room. You're free to talk to your cell mates in the same hall as you. These are your clothes." The man says placing a pair of neatly folded grey pants and a shirt. "But for now we'll have to complete some orientation."

Taehyung doesn't say anything, giving him a silent nod. He follows obediently to another room. There are a number of people, sitting around in a circle in chairs.

He shuffles a little more behind the large man in front of him in fear of drawing attention to himself.

"My name is Byun Baekhyun." A boy with dark hair says. His eyes are alluring, and Taehyung has a hard time looking away. He can't help but think they look similar.

"Hi Baekhyun." The group replies.

"Hi. I suffer from depression." He says.

They move onto the next person. Taehyung finds himself watching curiously. The man is fit, dark hair, cold brown eyes.

"My name is Jeon Jungkook..."

The rest of his voice is drowned out when the man in front of him turns to face him.

"These are your roommates. Most of them are going through the Same as you. The idea is you guys create a bond and work through your problems together. You'll be joining them tomorrow morning for a session. Any questions?" The tall man gives a dimpled smile.

"No." Taehyung answers simply. Glancing over the guys shoulder. "Thanks mister..." he searches for a name tag.

"Namjoon. Kim Namjoon." He extends his hand.

"Thanks." Taehyung nods.

•THE SUMMER OF 2006•

*RINGGGGG*

The school bell rings causing a flood of students to rush out of the school. Some run to their parents others meet up with their friends.

Except Taehyung did neither of those. Keeping his head low the short boy clutched tightly onto the handles of his backpack. Walking home he hoped alone that no one would be following him.

He was about a few feet away from his house when he heard a voice call his name. It makes him freeze, closing his eyes tightly.

So close. Taehyung thinks.

"Yah Kim Taehyung, where you headed?" The voice says tauntingly.

"H-home." He replies quietly.

"Without saying hi to me? I thought we were friends." The boy says hopping off his bike to stand in front of him.

Taehyung cowers in fear. The boy was much taller than he was, an intimidating look in his eye.

"H-hi Yifan." Taehyung stutters.

"How many times do I have to tell you it's Kris!" The boy says angrily, shoving him making Taehyung fall.

"I'm s-sorry." Tae feels his lip tremble.

"Oh you're gonna cry now little bitch? I'll give you something to cry about!" Kris growls Raising his fist.

Taehyung closes his eyes tightly awaiting the familiar impact.