G

G for Glitch

As years go by, it becomes more clear that I don't actually belong to anywhere. Close relationships are practically impossible since I never actually interacted with people outside of school-even if I did, I would have probably hide myself and get in my own bubble.

Cutting people off is no problem. I seem to have notice this recently. I would just.. stop. I'll put it off that I'm lazy, but after a while I realize that it's really bad and I'm sorry if I did that to you, mainly it's online people. In reality, I'll be more withdrawn. Cold or distant. Usually I'm like that so it wouldn't even matter then.

I observed people chitchatting on whatever and laugh about it and than move on. I envy them. How could they keep a convo when I can't even think of a sentence to say?

Which makes me wonder why I'm so different? My poor social skills? Or is it just who I am from the start?

I have accepted the fact that I would be alone throughout my life and went independently. But of course, things will come back to get you in the future.

You will have to socialize and interact with even more people on a higher basis if you start working. (So don't give up!) >more aimed at readers than hopeless me<

Am I just a glitch in the whole system?

Either way, a glitch can find other glitches more easier right?