A

A for Abandoned

It just dawned to me that I once spilled and told everything to her and him. They were my closest. The ones who would never leave my side. I told them everything. Who I am. What I do. What I love.. My secrets... My darkness and my light...

...

I forgot about it until now...

...

They laughed and I smiled in relief. I felt.. Light... Happy... That someone understands me. I felt.. Free.

The next day they were different. The way she talked-the way he acted. As if they changed into someone else.

I didn't mind as much. As long as we are happy, it's good.

I smiled and they laughed.

Days go on and on and then life changed. She have gone cold, not responding and he is awkward and pretends not to notice.

I loved the way we used to be. We were all one and together, happy as one can be...

I just needed someone to clear my confusion-someone to understand me. Someone to know how I feel. But of course... Talking to myself... Will not be helped.

Of course, since then... I have come back to relive what I have missed.

Now as She and He, I live through my life, smiling and laughing.

But my smiles and laughs aren't.. The same.. They... are not mines...

Who am I? Am I lying? A fake?" Was there something I done wrong?

I tried.

I tried.

I tried.

And yet I cannot tell anyone anything anymore...

It's... Too much,,,,

So really... Am I fake?