"What? What do you mean by that?" Jennie asks getting nervous, that until she took note of Lisa's expression and slightly chuckled at herself. "I know that it's only natural to feel scared when waking up from a nightmare, but you're not even a child, so how could you make such a request of me?"

Lisa raised her eyebrows at the statement and Jennie noticed this, "W-wait, really?"

The chairman avoided Jennie's gaze and instead turned her head away. She covered her mouth and slightly scratches her chin with unease.

Quickly coming up with a comeback, Lisa says, "I'm saying that you sleep in the guest room, since it's late." Then she stopped and recognized something in Jennie. "So... why are you getting all flustered?" She teased.

"What?"

Lisa sighs at the familiar teasing that she's about to give to Jennie, "You used to sleep here occasionally when you were working late."

Finally registering what Lisa's trying to say, Jennie suddenly turn all flustered and laughs. "Y-Yes! You're right. I did." She answers while internally mocking herself and asking what the hell is wrong with her.

With her ego returning, Lisa turns her whole attention to Jennie with a cocky smile, "What were you expecting?"

Jennie looked at Lisa, "What do you mean?! I wasn't expecting anything."

Lisa nodded, still with a cocky grin plastered on her face. Jennie never wanted to throw a pillow at her boss' face other than that moment. 

A buzzing from Lisa's phone interrupted their moment.

"Yes?" Lisa answers while Jennie bits her lip in defeat.

There was a long pause and the secretary noticed this.

"Okay." Lisa then answers and ended the call. She turned her attention to Jennie and says, 

"Unfortunately, I don't think you'll be able to sleep over tonight." She paused and then teased, 

"Sorry to disappoint you."

Jennie shows an convulsed smile, offended at the statement. "What do you mean, 'disappoint you'?! I had no intentions whatsoever of sleeping here tonight. You seem to be fine now, ma'am, so I will be going home now. If you'll excuse me." She says in one breath then stood up and walked briskly as fast as she can.

Lisa looks fondly at Jennie before remembering the call, which turns her mood sour.

-----

Jennie walks on her way home, wondering who called Lisa.

She took note that her boss wasn't so happy about the phone call when a man wearing a beige trench-coat  suddenly walked out of a shop.

Unfortunately, the two didn't noticed each other's presence, thus ending up bumping at each other. The man's phone fell and Jennie immediately picked it up.

"I'm sorry!"

"You should be more careful." Says the man.

"The screen doesn't appear to be broken." Jennie examines.

"No, not that." The man says before kneeling in front of Jennie and then tying her shoes.

"Oh no, it's fine." She says.

"You'll trip if you walk around like this."

"I can do it myself." Jennie retorts and yet the man finished tying then stood up.