I'll Come Home To You

Dazai growled as he shoved Fyodor half way across the room. Fyodor chuckled as he flew back and landed on his own two feet. Dazai lunged forward with lightning speed and he threw punches at Fyodor. Fyodor laughed as a punch connected with his face and made his nose bleed.

"I never knew a vampire like you would become so weak because of a human!" Fyodor said as he punched Dazai. Dazai winced and his eyes widened as he caught Fyodor's leg at the last moment before it hit his stomach.

Chuuya's eye flew open, and Dazai could hear him gasp and pant as he was trying to catch his breath

Chuuya's eye flew open, and Dazai could hear him gasp and pant as he was trying to catch his breath. As he was struggling to breathe. Dazai's eyes widened and he was caught off guard as Fyodor lifted him up by his neck and held him above him.

"Dazai!" Ophelia yelled as she held on to Chuuya.

"You're weak. You became attached to a human for what? So, he can stick a wooden stake through your chest while you sleep?!"

"My Chuuya... H-He is nothing... like the humans you speak of!" Dazai said angrily as he kneed Fyodor under his chin. Dazai took the head of the vampire and he pulled back and Fyodor fell to the ground with Dazai on top of him. Dazai reached into his coat, and he pulled out a holy dagger. A dagger blessed in holy water. Dazai blacked completely out, in this room, right this moment; no one existed in it but the demon and Dazai. Dazai lifted the dagger and he went to go strike it down until he saw the blade get caught between two fingers.

"Dazai turned his head looking shocked as he looked at his partner

"Dazai turned his head looking shocked as he looked at his partner. "It's okay Dazai..." Kunikida said softly as he looked at the bloodlust in his partner's eyes. "You got him... It's okay..." Kunkida said calmly as he watched Dazai lower the knife. Dazai stood up slowly and Kunikida made quickly with cuffing Fyodor. Kunikida snatched Fyodor up off the ground and Fyodor laughed.

"Isn't this assault from an officer?"

Kunikida started walking out but not before slamming Fyodor down on a desk harshly. "What do you know... guess I'm clumsy." Kunikida said as he lifted him back up straight and he took him out of the building.

Dazai wasted no time as he rushed over to Chuuya. Dazai could hear him still struggling, and he knew what he had to do. Dazai slight his wrist with the holy dagger and he slurped his own blood into his mouth.