Getting Into A Routine

The woman ran as quickly as she could. Trying to get to safety. She was so close to her apartment just a few more steps. But she was wrestled down to the ground. Her forehead was taped to stop her from struggling.

"Is this how you like it?" The man said before he bit deep into the woman sucking her dry and leaving her for dead.

Dazai and Atsushi stepped under the caution tape and walked over to where Kunikida and Ranpo were standing over the dead body of a woman.

"This is the 5th one this week..." Atsushi stated sadly.

"It's definitely him." Ranpo said. "Seems the woman was on her way home when she was attacked."

Kunikida was going through the woman's purse trying to find some form of identification.

"Yamoto Eunah. Age 15. Damn it." Kunikida balled his fists.

"She was only a kid." Atsushi looked sadly at the young girl.

"We have to inform the parents." Dazai stated. "Atsushi why don't you help me do that?"

Atsushi looked at Dazai. "S-sure Dazai-san..."

Ranpo sighed. "There is literally nothing to go on. No trace of him what so ever. And Dazai can't detect a scent at all. This case is really taking a toll on all of us."

Kunikida nodded in agreement. "I am going to head back to the office. Start the report to turn in. If you find anything helpful Ranpo-san let me know."

Ranpo looked at Kunikida with a blank expression. "Will do."

"Here we are." Dazai sighed as he approached the front door. Dazai knocked. A woman, obviously the girls mother, answered the door.

She had her head hung down "This is about Eunah isn't it?"

"Yes... I am sorry Mrs. Yamoto. Eunah was found dead this morning by the river bank."

Eunah's mother quickly fell apart and she screamed into her hands as she sobbed. Her husband rushed to the door with a familiar red head by his side.

"Eunah is dead! My baby is dead!" The husband grabbed his wife holding her in his arms as they both cried. Chuuya clenched his fists as he looked at the couple sadly.

"I am so sorry for your loss." Atsushi said.

"I know this is hard. And a lot to take in Mr. & Mrs. Yamoto. But my co worker Detective Nakajima needs to ask you some questions. He needs to know everything Eunah was doing 2 days prior before last night. Any small detail will help us find your daughters killer."

The mother and father pulled them selves together and invited Atsushi in so they could answer his questions. Once they were gone Dazai directed his attention to Chuuya who had stormed off and went to his car. Dazai ran across the street going to Chuuya's car.

Dazai closed the door as soon as Chuuya opened it.

"Fuck off. Leave me alone." Chuuya went to open his door again but Dazai wouldn't let him.

"Why were you in there house? What do you know about the girl?" Dazai asked.

"Ha?! Last time I checked I don't answer to you Mr. Shitty Detective. Now fuck off."

"Not until you tell me your association with that girl."

"None of your damn business!" Chuuya yelled.

Chuuya pulled his knife on Dazai. "Now back the fuck away from me. If you ever come near me again next time I will kill you, got it?"

Chuuya opened the door to his car and got in. In a matter of seconds he sped off. Leaving Dazai standing in the street.